whitefeather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whitefeather

My daughter has been asking me what ever happened to whitefeather aka Loved by the Buffalo? I told her I am not sure of what ever happened to him. I know he was lakota but that is about it. Anyone out there know?
    Welcome to my cabin,
    Sending smoke of sage,cedar and sweetgrass,
    Many Blessings to all.

Originally posted by n8tiveheart View Post
    My daughter has been asking me what ever happened to whitefeather aka Loved by the Buffalo? I told her I am not sure of what ever happened to him. I know he was lakota but that is about it. Anyone out there know?

Loved by buffalo met a heffer and now they are raising beefalo.
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
      Loved by buffalo met a heffer and now they are raising beefalo.
      LMFAO!!!!......thats just wrong...>LOL!!!!!
      sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

it was just a question my daughter keeps asking yall..
        Welcome to my cabin,
        Sending smoke of sage,cedar and sweetgrass,
        Many Blessings to all.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
          by OLChemist
          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
        • Tsalagi_Phoenix
          Books!
          by Tsalagi_Phoenix
          It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
          02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X