fake ndn's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake ndn's

what is the most fake ndn movie you've ever seen?
    there was this movie i saw called "grayeagle"...oh please!lmao!!!!!all the "ndn's" were white guys!lol(they play suckie ndn's!:Chatter
    who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

:rofl2: *in my thick hollywood indin accent* "Grey... Ea-gle.... Two Po-nies ...for... girl" :taunting:

Think it would have to be Last of the Mochicans with Boris Karloff playing the part of the chief!! :Tongue
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

:D
      By and far the most fake ndn movie(s) are Walks Far Woman and of course A Man Called Horse.

Oh, by the way...I am an official member of the "I Hate Dances With Wolves" Club.:D :D

Comment

:hey!: I know .. I know....

*drum roll* BILLY JACK

:rofl2:
        "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Blli Jack was so bad! Did you know that they made a series of them? They were like the return of Billy Jack and Billy Jack goes to Washington. But the worst one of all time (imo) was Blazing Star starring Elvis!

Tewa
          "A nation is not defeated until the hearts of it's women are on the ground."

Comment

that really did suck...
            believe in yourself

Comment

all of the ones that were made when they didn't even hire ndns to act...the most recent one(a few years ago) Stolen Women, m. greyeyes is hot though
              WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
              Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Any with "The Duke", (John Wayne).

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan
                  :rofl2: *in my thick hollywood indin accent* "Grey... Ea-gle.... Two Po-nies ...for... girl"
                  they made ndns talk like we were damn CAVEMEN!

awww snap* i forgot the name of the movie... but it's pretty horrible where they put extra bronzer on the white folk to make 'em look "tanned" and died their hair jet black so it was "natural"! HORRIBLE! and they dressed up the gurlie in that cheesy pocahontas outfit... oh man!
                  anyways, i'm sure that's true for just about any wannabe ndn movie!
                  "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

lol

lmao,thanks guys.
                    im just glad im not the only 1 that hates dances w/wolves!!!!!!lmao
                    who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

Yallz are lyin s.o.bz you know yallz got the video AND dvd version of dances w wolves. You can't fool us were on to you.Outtie:Angel2

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                        Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                        by OLChemist
                        *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                        06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                      • NahimanaSung
                        Hosting young girl in rez
                        by NahimanaSung
                        Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                        03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X