Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its not political, its just racist!

Negativity breeds negativity indeed.

And dispite my concerns for hate crimes rising up in my state, it maybe was not the best topic.

So since i could not delete i decided to edit.

Hope anyone who was offended can find it in themselves to forgive me :)

Last edited by Asmajol; 10-21-2008, 11:16 AM. Reason: To crude

Last edited by Asmajol; 10-21-2008, 11:18 AM. Reason: Subject regrets

Comment

Actually he's right, it has nothing to do with politics.
      And granted he is racist.
      But if he was to be honest the real reason would be that he was born stupid.
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Asmajol........

I was trying to be nice when I edited your post instead of deleting it. Your post goes against site policy for language since there are kids that come on the site doing research projects. When you spell cuss words different or insert a * doesn't make a difference the intention is still there and not appreciated.

Since you chose to repost it using the same language you used the first time I deleted it. You have been issued an infraction. If you choose to repost it you will face further action.

juss so ya know....
        "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan View Post
          Asmajol........

I was trying to be nice when I edited your post instead of deleting it. Your post goes against site policy for language since there are kids that come on the site doing research projects. When you spell cuss words different or insert a * doesn't make a difference the intention is still there and not appreciated.

Since you chose to repost it using the same language you used the first time I deleted it. You have been issued an infraction. If you choose to repost it you will face further action.

juss so ya know....
          I think you should have PM'd this.
          The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by superndngyrl View Post
            I think you should have PM'd this.
            Yeah.. first time that happens it is. When it gets put back out there the second time I post it, it seems that always gets their attention then.
            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
              by OLChemist
              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
              06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
            • Tsalagi_Phoenix
              Books!
              by Tsalagi_Phoenix
              It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
              02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X