Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yup...

It was me... I moved it.
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Thanks you!!!! I was going to PM you, but you must have read my mind instead....

Comment

why . . . . cause ppl were crying around

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

Ohhh THATS what happened

Comment

Naw.... that wasn't it. We have people cryin around here all the time and just tune em out.

Seriously... we try to be mindful of sensitive tribal subjects. We've done it before with other topics and photos that can be deemed taboo. IE: little people and masks.
          "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom View Post
            Thanks you!!!! I was going to PM you, but you must have read my mind instead....
            Yup yup.... people sayz I'm psycho dat way!

Comment

i had a pretty decent rebuttal going but thats okay.

theres a ying and a yang thing. i wanted to point out somethings that were left out. basically we heard the ying from the other navajos but there is another (yang) side.
              thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy View Post
                i had a pretty decent rebuttal going but thats okay.

theres a ying and a yang thing. i wanted to point out somethings that were left out. basically we heard the ying from the other navajos but there is another (yang) side.
                Well you can PM it to me. I'm interested in hearing your perspective. Am I a ying or a yang?????

Comment

umm no comment jk!

im just saying, changing form had its purpose and it served the navajos in good way. we totally benefitted

but theres that babysitter factor. i order to calm the kiddies into submission one night shell whip out this outrageous "skinwalker" tale. haha it works!!! and prolly still in use today.

none of this was part of the rebutt btw.
                  thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

can we starts up the conversation . . . or will it be deleted again

first off . . . .
                    i want to apologize to 50cal and Kiyaanii Mom . . . im sorry if what i posted offended you both.

all i wanted to know was what other users thought of the topic . . .

Comment

Thanks I appreciate that.

K-mom

Comment

umm... I kinda figure if it was taboo in the other thread it would be taboo in another one.

Comment

[email protected] n yang...still interested in the topic...w/out the pics..those would give me nightmares..
                          "I don't know why you never tried to tell me I was the one for you, I'm telling you my love is true and you're the only one for me -NC

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan View Post

umm... I kinda figure if it was taboo in the other thread it would be taboo in another one.
                            ok . . . i rest my case . . . im done

Comment

This is the part where i Smile politely and pretend to understand whats happening.....Crud! I said that out loud didnt I?
                              No wait, I typed it.

I'm gonna go lie down.
                              "Don't trust anyone who isn't angry."
                              - John Trudell

"Don't trust anyone who isn't hungry."
                              - Me

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X