X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA-Saponi
    replied
    Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House View Post
    But how anyone can see this woman and actually take her serious is absurd.

I like to watch CNN and David Gergen (sp?) sums it up for me.....Heres a guy who worked with Republican Icons and he actually cringes when her name is mentioned....Cringes.....

When Powell endorsed Obama that too should indicate something....A Retired General in the US Army none the less.....Staunch Republican mind you....

How I wanted to see McCain hooked up to a lie detector when Larry King asked him how Palin would do if he (McCain) was out of the loop...What a joke!
    It's a sad world that anyone would vote for the likes of Palin just because Obama is a black man. Actually, if you think about it, Obama is as much a white man as he is a black man. I mean afterall a white woman did carry him in her woom for nine months, right? And wasn't he raised mostly in the home of his WHITE grandparents? He probably has more white culture/heritage than he does black.

Obama is the only candidate trying to bring all people together while all McCain can do is bring about divisiveness

Leave a comment:

• PA-Saponi
    replied
    Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
    OMG! They're going to make her give back the clothes??? That's pretty stupid cuz she can put them to good use as either governor or vice president.
    Maybe they can auction the clothing off in an effort to make enough money to pay off "Joe The Plumber's" house. I hear his house is worth around $126,000 or so. Maybe they would even have enough money left over for him to put toward buying his boss' plumbing business. Or has he maybe chose another profession? I hear he may have an interest to become a country/western singer now.

Leave a comment:

• Coyot_In_The_House
    replied
    Every 1 is entitled to their opinion.....

But how anyone can see this woman and actually take her serious is absurd.

I like to watch CNN and David Gergen (sp?) sums it up for me.....Heres a guy who worked with Republican Icons and he actually cringes when her name is mentioned....Cringes.....

When Powell endorsed Obama that too should indicate something....A Retired General in the US Army none the less.....Staunch Republican mind you....

How I wanted to see McCain hooked up to a lie detector when Larry King asked him how Palin would do if he (McCain) was out of the loop...What a joke!

Leave a comment:

• ndngirl70
    replied
    What a scary thought

Leave a comment:

• WocusWoman
    replied
    That gal is just looking out for numero uno! I kind of think that ever since she lost out on the Miss Teen Alaska contest; shes been on the fast track, stepping on people, working her way up, while wearing her knee-pads. If for some nightmare, McFailin gets into office, it will just be a matter of time that JOHN drops dead and caribou barbie is made president.

Leave a comment:

• Coyot_In_The_House
    replied
    No substance.....

Not even looking at it from a Partisan view....Above and beyond that this gal has no substance.....

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
    OMG! They're going to make her give back the clothes??? That's pretty stupid cuz she can put them to good use as either governor or vice president.
    I know isn't that stupid? Well some news place said she might have to claim them as income if she keeps them. I wonder if her husband even owned a suit before?

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    Maybe you should vote for the Independent party.... So you can be independent!

Leave a comment:

• 50cal
    replied
    well, that's not your decision is it.....it's mine....I would vote for anyone other than that black dude...

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    Maybe you need to lay off the meds..... I can't believe you would consider voting for Nader.... I would vote for McCain before I would vote for Nadar!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 50cal
    replied
    that's not even funny.

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    Time for your meds.... I better go get the nurse....

Leave a comment:

• 50cal
    replied
    nah, just sound like a democrat....geez, when will you all stop crying?....it's not like Biden is a winner himself....LOL!!!....I definitely ain't voting obama now, especially when they are already saying we are going to have an international incident within 6 months????.....Forget that......I'll stay safe voting McCain/Palin............nah, I'll just vote Nader/Gonzalez.....at least the one minority I'll vote for will Mexican and not some black guy looking out for himself......LOL!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    Originally posted by 50cal View Post
    blah, blah, blah...............next topic.....
    Good quote! sounds just like her....

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X