halloween dos and donts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halloween dos and donts

in this day and age maybe we need to review some old rules and make some more.

for instance, sexy halloween parties are so freakin awesome. the best costume contests can be sooo entetaining and then the delicious food.. thats a good thing!

then theres the other side.. who ever said buying a skimpy witch outfit for your little gurl was cool. haha and the nurse or maid outfit.. are u kidding me. hhaha nooo way!

new rule! no sexy for the five year olds..
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

You know I went to the Halloween Store here in town the other day, and I could not believe the costumes available for kids.....made them look like little prostitutes and ho's......made me feel like a pedophile....it was crazy......yeah I agree with you on sexy outfits for kids....NO SEXY FOR 5 YEAR OLDS!!!!!!
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

I wanna add a note to that. I don't care how hot you are, if you are going to a kidsHalloween party, DO NOT dress like a hooker. It just makes all the moms uncomfortable, and they have spend the rest of the night trying to close the mouths of pre teen kids that can see your knickers! Save the sexy for grownup parties.
      Don't compromise yourself. It's all you've got.

Janis Joplin

Comment

now thats some good advice...ill keep that in mind
        ...and everyone loves an indian taco!

sigpic

Comment

It's just too bad that the commercial halloween company even makes these kinds of costumes. But yup 100% No Sexy kids. I would even raise that age to 10 years old!!!!

Comment

If your kid has a mustashe and can drive themselves they are too old to go trick or treating.
            But you dads should realize that it's not just kids halloween coustumes, take a walk through the little girls dept. in most stores. I've seen leather mini skirts and fishnet stockings in size girls 6.
            Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

If you're poor (like me) and dress all your kids in their powwow outfits....

It's still not okay to call them costumes.
              Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

One of the girls on my 11 yr old daughter's softball team showed up this weekend with a stud in her nose!!! I was like WTF?! The girl is only 11!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X