Halloween on the Rez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween on the Rez

What are you guys having for the kids for Halloween in your community?

Da Powwow Sweetie, Okwataga and I are sitting up a booth at the annual SAFE Kids Trick or Treat Night. Should be fun. They usually draw 1-2 thousand kids from the rez and surrounding communities. Our theme is "Dead Prom"...gonna be hilarious ...wait, I mean...spooky

Not much going on tomorrow for actual Halloween night because it's football night!!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!
    I think everyone on this rez is addicted to Harry Potter...lol...

Wow! That is a lot of kids....they should enjoy that. I especially like the Dead Prom idea. Have fun, and I am sure everyone will be safe.
    I'm taking my kids trick or treating at our local museum. It should be fun.

Comment

Well, we don't live on a rez, but in our area, downtown in the place to be on Halloween (tonight). the main street businesses all give out candy and there are hundreds and hundreds of families and kids there walking up and down the street. It's safe and its alot of fun. We take the wagon with the girls and just stroll up and down the street....slowly because the sidewalks are PACKED!!!! We could only go one whole block and their little pumpkins will be full of candy.

Comment

The event was awesome!! There had to be well over 2,000 kids there...it was PACKED!!!

Good time...next year I think we're going to try to do an AREA 51 theme :)
        I think everyone on this rez is addicted to Harry Potter...lol...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
          by OLChemist
          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
        • Tsalagi_Phoenix
          Books!
          by Tsalagi_Phoenix
          It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
          02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X