Sylmar california fires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylmar california fires

does anyone have any family or friends in the new sylmar fires?

my ex and both of my children live just south of the 210 fwy, and just east of the 5 fwy where both fwys meet. my son is in palmdale/lancaster area where he was visiting overnight. but my daughter and ex decided to stay until they are told to leave, even though most everyone else left the area. i have been following the news on the web where i can follow more closely.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...2&source=embed THIS IS A PRETTY GOOD SITE TO GET UPTODATE INFO WITH MAP.
    APACHEFIRE
    AH LOVE LAUGHIN!
    Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 11-15-2008, 04:37 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Dang! Too bad she's your ex. Otherwise you could tell her she should leave and she would listen.....I hope your kids stay safe!

I would leave!

I have some close friends relatively near, but not close enough to worry. They are not in the path!

Comment

I was west of the Sylmar fire and east of the Montecito fire. I did see the glow from the Montecito fire, but the fire was headed west.

I don't have any exes around Sylmar...I hope! LOL

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
        I was west of the Sylmar fire and east of the Montecito fire. I did see the glow from the Montecito fire, but the fire was headed west.

Better call up all your baby mamas and make sure they moved to some place safe....

(Glad you're safe!)

Comment

Hey bro.......glad to hear you are safe.....man, quit sendn em smoke signals our way, LOL.......Luv You!!
          lisaironmaker

Comment

sendn prayers for all those living near those fires. I was watchn it on da news last nite......felt soo bad for em families that had lost their homes......
            lisaironmaker

Comment

We get a lot of fires up here during the summer, but this area is barely a fraction as urbanized as So. Cal. It's pretty incredible to see all that on the news. Prayers everybody gets out safe, return home soon, and rebuild.
              "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
              Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

well, everything turned out ok for muh fambly....thank ya all for da prayers!

JOES DAD....are ya sure ya dont have any exes out there? how do ya know im not one?! **laughing**

if it isnt all da fires its da earthquakes i worry for muh fambly....sheesh.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

I've been through more hurricanes than fires and earthquakes! lol

AFire...were you one of my exes that I wanted to remember...or forget about? j/k

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

I've been through more hurricanes than fires and earthquakes! lol

AFire...were you one of my exes that I wanted to remember...or forget about? j/k
                    naw, not me. if i was one of yer exes, you wouldnt and couldnt forget me! **laughing**
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X