fatman get's all the credit for x-mas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatman get's all the credit for x-mas

i love to see the excitement on my littleone's face at christmas, but a little jealous of how hard i work for the best stuff to, have his name on it. the stuff i put my name on , i get a thanks mom. is this wrrrooooong of me?ha ha.
    who's been a bad kitty kitty! bring on the katnip

nope nothing wrong with that.
    why dont you tell them santa is not real? just a thought
    then you can get the credit and they get presents and the truth as long as they get stuff they dont care were they come from
    Last edited by creecher119; 12-09-2008, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by creecher119 View Post
      then you can get the credit and they get presents and the truth as long as they get stuff they dont care were they come from
      i think she know's but thinks she won't get as much if she say's she doesn't beleive

Comment

We were always told if we stopped beliveing in Santa we would only get a gift from mother and one from Dad. We pretended to believe until we left home. lol
        If they start giving you hints or folding down catalog pages, then they know it's make believe.
        Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

Yes, you were wrong! S. Claus does all the heavy lifting and work here! ever try to go all over the whole world in a sleigh, w/ frikkin' reindeer?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
            Yes, you were wrong! S. Claus does all the heavy lifting and work here! ever try to go all over the whole world in a sleigh, w/ frikkin' reindeer?
            your probably right , so i guess im gettin cole or worse rudolf poo.haha

Comment

Originally posted by creecher119 View Post
              My nine year old informed his 7 year old lil sister that Santa is not real and that she should grow up. ... . . .. .

Comment

Indian kids no there is no Santa.

White men just aren't that generous
                The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by PappyRoach View Post
                  Indian kids no there is no Santa.

White men just aren't that generous

Sad But True
                  sigpic
                  R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

@[email protected]

@[email protected]

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                      Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                      by OLChemist
                      *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                      06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                    • TigerEyes214
                      Neverending Game
                      by TigerEyes214
                      k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                      05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X