if you had 1 wish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you had 1 wish.

if you had 1 wish ,what would you ask for? mine would be my brian with a 20 year olds body, i'd be dangerous. mohaha
    who's been a bad kitty kitty! bring on the katnip

Originally posted by chatty1 View Post
    if you had 1 wish ,what would you ask for? mine would be my brian with a 20 year olds body, i'd be dangerous. mohaha
    My wish... to be right alongside you!!!! Muhahahaha
    I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

my name is Brian... who's 20 yr old body we talkin' bout?
      remember you are tommorow's elders

Comment

Originally posted by k9soldier View Post
        my name is Brian... who's 20 yr old body we talkin' bout?

Classic!
        He's the type of rez I like
        ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Dang that is good!!! I was going to wish for all my bills to be paid, by an easy job I can do at home. That way I could be a stay home mom!

But I want your wish too! And the body would be Halle Berry! (Without the diabetes)

Comment

I'd wish for a house (all paid for since we are wishing). One with enough bedrooms and one with closets, i want closets! And just the right size, not to big (cause then i'd have more to clean everyday)

Comment

to have a never ending belt of ammo for my weapon of choice.....ummm........state of the art night vision......an actual all-terrain vehicle ( I mean that can go anywhere)......and none of my baby mommas to find out which desert or part of the world I'm in......LOL!!!
              sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzzeQ4 View Post
                I'd wish for a house (all paid for since we are wishing). One with enough bedrooms and one with closets, i want closets! And just the right size, not to big (cause then i'd have more to clean everyday)

i agree i want that to, just i want a couple acres and a Good strong fence( so i can keep my huskie mixes in the yard) and a shed to do my work in
                sigpic

Comment

For my kids to grow up to be the kind of adults I can be proud of.
                  Don't compromise yourself. It's all you've got.

Janis Joplin

Comment

im sayin the age i am now, and what i know, ibeleive with the 1st whish i could have it all. i.e sugar daddy's.hahahah but write now in love with my sweet n low daddy, all the love 1/2 the paycheck. yet still a good man
                    who's been a bad kitty kitty! bring on the katnip

Comment

im sayin the age i am now, and what i know, ibeleive with the 1st whish i could have it all. i.e sugar daddy's.hahahah but write now in love with my sweet n low daddy, all the love 1/2 the paycheck. yet still a good man
                      I nominate that for quote of the year.....

Comment

I'm 20

Comment

i wish . . .

. . . that pretty much covers it. lol

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

words of wisdom from my father, "May you live to know your children's children." I wish this for each of you... except for 50cal, I wish you stay one step ahead of what chases you. Peace
                            remember you are tommorow's elders

Comment

K9, thanks..........I wish to stay one step ahead as well.....not just form the baby momma thing too.........I got bigger things to worry about.......thanks.
                              sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                Hello From FLorida
                                by namamiinc
                                I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                Yesterday, 07:14 AM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X