Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dirty deeds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I dont know that this is dirty, but when i split with my x, he said alot of negative things to me about what he didnt like. I was heartbroken, but when i recovered...I worked on those things, both physical and otherwise. . .I spent many hours in the gym and talking with my friends that were professionals in both physcial fitness, counseling, social work, ministers, etc. When he saw me for the first time, 7 months later, I was 64 pounds lighter, and a thousand times happier. to me, that felt like he did me a good deed without realizing it and I got the satisfaction of being a stronger and better person due the breakup. Everything negative has a positive possibility...
    I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by sltate View Post
      I dont know that this is dirty, but when i split with my x, he said alot of negative things to me about what he didnt like. I was heartbroken, but when i recovered...I worked on those things, both physical and otherwise. . .I spent many hours in the gym and talking with my friends that were professionals in both physcial fitness, counseling, social work, ministers, etc. When he saw me for the first time, 7 months later, I was 64 pounds lighter, and a thousand times happier. to me, that felt like he did me a good deed without realizing it and I got the satisfaction of being a stronger and better person due the breakup. Everything negative has a positive possibility...
      Success is the best revenge, congrats to you.

      One time one of my x's saw my son after we broke up, the x was in a pitiful way, verily getting by financially etc. He asked my son how I was doing and my son said, "Mom's doing fine, she's working and her job is paying her to go to Hawaii." My son loved telling him that as the x was always kind of mean to him, anyway it was my son that told me that.... Success is the best revenge.

      Comment


      • #18
        The worst thing I have done (that I can talk about anyway)...I was with this one girl we were at her house ended up in "bed" after I was driving home saw her older sister at the bus stop...she needed a ride to the store, well we ended up at my house and I ended up sleeping with her...well I got caught needless to say, and they made choose which one i was going to be with, right in front of them..no preasure.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by CaliChoctaw64 View Post
          The worst thing I have done (that I can talk about anyway)...I was with this one girl we were at her house ended up in "bed" after I was driving home saw her older sister at the bus stop...she needed a ride to the store, well we ended up at my house and I ended up sleeping with her...well I got caught needless to say, and they made choose which one i was going to be with, right in front of them..no preasure.
          Dang CaliC.... they totally let you slide..... that sure isn't one of the options that most NDN women would come up with.... "Ok now choose one of us".....

          Comment


          • #20
            Uh I dont know if that was "letting me slide"...it would have been easier to get kicked to the curb.
            Oh and they werent ndn, they were Chicana....I felt hella bad after word...i was young and stupid.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by CaliChoctaw64 View Post
              The worst thing I have done (that I can talk about anyway)...I was with this one girl we were at her house ended up in "bed" after I was driving home saw her older sister at the bus stop...she needed a ride to the store, well we ended up at my house and I ended up sleeping with her...well I got caught needless to say, and they made choose which one i was going to be with, right in front of them..no preasure.
              dang ... what kinda chicas?!?!?! thats crazy ... and what kinda sister boinks her sister's boink
              Watch your broken dreams...
              Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by chazziff View Post
                dang ... what kinda chicas?!?!?! thats crazy ... and what kinda sister boinks her sister's boink
                I think it was more my fault then the girls...I was real persuasive.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by CaliChoctaw64 View Post
                  I think it was more my fault then the girls...I was real persuasive.
                  but still ... there's a girl rule ... dont boink you're sister's/friend's stuff ... new, old, current
                  Watch your broken dreams...
                  Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by chazziff View Post
                    but still ... there's a girl rule ... dont boink you're sister's/friend's stuff ... new, old, current
                    So what happens if 2 sisters want to 'boink' you at the same time?


                    Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?


                    "When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

                    Mr. Rossie Freeman

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      When I found out my ex husband had a girlfriend, I moved out, called the power and phone companies to cancel their services, then called his their boss (yeah it was his sec.) and told him what they had been up to and as a final bit, I called her husband and made sure he got to see the pictures my dads PI had taken of them.
                      They both their jobs, he had to pay to have the power and phone turned back on. Oh and her husband divoriced her and got custody of the children.
                      The man I'm married to now knows I don't allow cheating without getting even the hard way. 21 years and he has never tried to cheat.
                      Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                        So what happens if 2 sisters want to 'boink' you at the same time?
                        Then you'd need to wake up cuz you'd be dreaming.....

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                          So what happens if 2 sisters want to 'boink' you at the same time?
                          Give thanks...and smile.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by chazziff View Post
                            but still ... there's a girl rule ... dont boink you're sister's/friend's stuff ... new, old, current

                            Yup, GOLDEN RULE!!!



                            Well some of you might not believe this...but I'm not a big revenge type person... I've been trying to think of something I ever did... and I can't. The only thing is something my sister did!! She bought this girl, she hated in HS, a mustache kit for graduation. The girl had a slight shadow.... That was mean and funny!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Kakeeya View Post
                              Then you'd need to wake up cuz you'd be dreaming.....
                              Yeah, ur prolly right.

                              Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. Either way...

                              This is me ---->



                              Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?


                              "When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

                              Mr. Rossie Freeman

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                                So what happens if 2 sisters want to 'boink' you at the same time?
                                run cuz you in some backwoods area .... were your mom is your cousin at the same time jkz
                                Watch your broken dreams...
                                Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

                                Comment

                                Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                                Related Topics

                                Collapse

                                • cr_dakota_chic
                                  I'm Depressed
                                  by cr_dakota_chic
                                  Hey... My name is Carolyn Renville. Since this is an introduction. I will introduce myself. I am 18 years old. I was born November 14, 1990. I use to love to go for walks, bead, draw, fish, ride horses, babysit, cook, and adventure the great outdoors. I loved to play hand games. When I was...
                                  02-24-2009, 09:32 PM
                                • saukpuppet
                                  Venting
                                  by saukpuppet
                                  i am really bummed today because i got canned!
                                  no, not like a jar of preservatives but as in my husband made me lose my job!
                                  he got back from the field and staff sergent was going to let him leave early today but he told me that he had a ride home....because i had to be a work around noon...okay...
                                  12-19-2003, 06:57 PM
                                • middle of the sky
                                  powwows dot calm calendar cats
                                  by middle of the sky
                                  post a pic of your cat and the month
                                  december

                                  pooshaz likes to sleep 20 out of 24 hours a day...wander around with racoons..her favourite place is anywhere near mom..favourite pastime: eating...
                                  05-23-2007, 08:05 PM
                                • Nezbah
                                  What makes you laugh?
                                  by Nezbah
                                  Having seen so many negative or such serious posts here lately................. Let's get it on.......laugh a thon....

                                  So what makes ya laugh? What's the one thing in your life that you will always laugh about and keeps ya goin even if the chips are down..........

                                  Me, its...
                                  01-04-2007, 05:49 PM
                                • ndn_butterfly
                                  So Called "Accidents"
                                  by ndn_butterfly
                                  Ever had one of those moments where you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Meaning, did you ever get punched, bottled, as a result of an "accident" or play fight?..(This thread prob won't last very long lol)..but here are my stories

                                  #1: My friend Mel and I were...
                                  11-05-2004, 04:44 PM

                                Trending

                                Collapse

                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

                                  Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

                                Sidebar Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X