No announcement yet.

dirty deeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know that this is dirty, but when i split with my x, he said alot of negative things to me about what he didnt like. I was heartbroken, but when i recovered...I worked on those things, both physical and otherwise. . .I spent many hours in the gym and talking with my friends that were professionals in both physcial fitness, counseling, social work, ministers, etc. When he saw me for the first time, 7 months later, I was 64 pounds lighter, and a thousand times happier. to me, that felt like he did me a good deed without realizing it and I got the satisfaction of being a stronger and better person due the breakup. Everything negative has a positive possibility...
    I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power

Comment

Originally posted by sltate View Post
      I dont know that this is dirty, but when i split with my x, he said alot of negative things to me about what he didnt like. I was heartbroken, but when i recovered...I worked on those things, both physical and otherwise. . .I spent many hours in the gym and talking with my friends that were professionals in both physcial fitness, counseling, social work, ministers, etc. When he saw me for the first time, 7 months later, I was 64 pounds lighter, and a thousand times happier. to me, that felt like he did me a good deed without realizing it and I got the satisfaction of being a stronger and better person due the breakup. Everything negative has a positive possibility...
      Success is the best revenge, congrats to you.

One time one of my x's saw my son after we broke up, the x was in a pitiful way, verily getting by financially etc. He asked my son how I was doing and my son said, "Mom's doing fine, she's working and her job is paying her to go to Hawaii." My son loved telling him that as the x was always kind of mean to him, anyway it was my son that told me that.... Success is the best revenge.

Comment

The worst thing I have done (that I can talk about anyway)...I was with this one girl we were at her house ended up in "bed" after I was driving home saw her older sister at the bus stop...she needed a ride to the store, well we ended up at my house and I ended up sleeping with her...well I got caught needless to say, and they made choose which one i was going to be with, right in front of them..no preasure.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliChoctaw64 View Post
          The worst thing I have done (that I can talk about anyway)...I was with this one girl we were at her house ended up in "bed" after I was driving home saw her older sister at the bus stop...she needed a ride to the store, well we ended up at my house and I ended up sleeping with her...well I got caught needless to say, and they made choose which one i was going to be with, right in front of them..no preasure.
          Dang CaliC.... they totally let you slide..... that sure isn't one of the options that most NDN women would come up with.... "Ok now choose one of us".....

Comment

Uh I dont know if that was "letting me slide"...it would have been easier to get kicked to the curb.
            Oh and they werent ndn, they were Chicana....I felt hella bad after word...i was young and stupid.

Comment

dang ... what kinda chicas?!?!?! thats crazy ... and what kinda sister boinks her sister's boink
              Watch your broken dreams...
              Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

Originally posted by chazziff View Post
                dang ... what kinda chicas?!?!?! thats crazy ... and what kinda sister boinks her sister's boink
                I think it was more my fault then the girls...I was real persuasive.

Comment

I think it was more my fault then the girls...I was real persuasive.
                  but still ... there's a girl rule ... dont boink you're sister's/friend's stuff ... new, old, current

Comment

but still ... there's a girl rule ... dont boink you're sister's/friend's stuff ... new, old, current
                    So what happens if 2 sisters want to 'boink' you at the same time?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

When I found out my ex husband had a girlfriend, I moved out, called the power and phone companies to cancel their services, then called his their boss (yeah it was his sec.) and told him what they had been up to and as a final bit, I called her husband and made sure he got to see the pictures my dads PI had taken of them.
                      They both their jobs, he had to pay to have the power and phone turned back on. Oh and her husband divoriced her and got custody of the children.
                      The man I'm married to now knows I don't allow cheating without getting even the hard way. 21 years and he has never tried to cheat.
                      Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                        Then you'd need to wake up cuz you'd be dreaming.....

Comment

Give thanks...and smile.

Comment

Yup, GOLDEN RULE!!!

Well some of you might not believe this...but I'm not a big revenge type person... I've been trying to think of something I ever did... and I can't. The only thing is something my sister did!! She bought this girl, she hated in HS, a mustache kit for graduation. The girl had a slight shadow.... That was mean and funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Kakeeya View Post
                              Then you'd need to wake up cuz you'd be dreaming.....
                              Yeah, ur prolly right.

Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. Either way...

This is me ---->

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

run cuz you in some backwoods area .... were your mom is your cousin at the same time jkz

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.