Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakeeya
    replied
    Over here, one of the old time things that they used to do is if a husband died then a brother could step in to take that persons place, as the widows husband. Or vice versa, if a wife died, one of the sisters would be expected to take her place. Sure glad they don't do that anymore!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    Originally posted by chazziff View Post
    yuck as if i'd want one of my sister's men ... LOL ... they have no taste jkz

i went out with one brother ... and it was on the DL (i was like 19 he was like early 30's) LOL and here his younger bro was interested in me (year old than me) ... jus dumped them both
    That is absolutly true!!! My sister's have horrible taste in men.

Leave a comment:

• chazziff
    replied
    Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
    Chaz, that's funny.

I heard a story of a couple of sister's who liked to share their men. Not me and my sister's, we don't share.LMAO

Although, I did once have two brother's fighting over me and a best friend of one of them. Okay, that was too much for me.LMAO
    yuck as if i'd want one of my sister's men ... LOL ... they have no taste jkz

i went out with one brother ... and it was on the DL (i was like 19 he was like early 30's) LOL and here his younger bro was interested in me (year old than me) ... jus dumped them both

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    Originally posted by Kakeeya View Post
    Then you'd need to wake up cuz you'd be dreaming.....
    Originally posted by CaliChoctaw64 View Post
    Give thanks...and smile.
    run cuz you in some backwoods area .... were your mom is your cousin at the same time jkz

I can't top any of those....

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    run cuz you in some backwoods area .... were your mom is your cousin at the same time jkz
    Dude. SoCal isn't 'backwoods', it's 'progressive'!!!

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    Chaz, that's funny.

I heard a story of a couple of sister's who liked to share their men. Not me and my sister's, we don't share.LMAO

Although, I did once have two brother's fighting over me and a best friend of one of them. Okay, that was too much for me.LMAO

Leave a comment:

• Kakeeya
    replied
    Too funny^^^

Leave a comment:

• chazziff
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
    So what happens if 2 sisters want to 'boink' you at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by Kakeeya View Post
    Yeah, ur prolly right.

Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. Either way...

This is me ---->

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    but still ... there's a girl rule ... dont boink you're sister's/friend's stuff ... new, old, current

Yup, GOLDEN RULE!!!

Well some of you might not believe this...but I'm not a big revenge type person... I've been trying to think of something I ever did... and I can't. The only thing is something my sister did!! She bought this girl, she hated in HS, a mustache kit for graduation. The girl had a slight shadow.... That was mean and funny!

Leave a comment:

• CaliChoctaw64
    replied
    Give thanks...and smile.

Leave a comment:

• Kakeeya
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Annie Fawn
    replied
    When I found out my ex husband had a girlfriend, I moved out, called the power and phone companies to cancel their services, then called his their boss (yeah it was his sec.) and told him what they had been up to and as a final bit, I called her husband and made sure he got to see the pictures my dads PI had taken of them.
    They both their jobs, he had to pay to have the power and phone turned back on. Oh and her husband divoriced her and got custody of the children.
    The man I'm married to now knows I don't allow cheating without getting even the hard way. 21 years and he has never tried to cheat.

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    but still ... there's a girl rule ... dont boink you're sister's/friend's stuff ... new, old, current

Leave a comment:

• chazziff
    replied
    Originally posted by CaliChoctaw64 View Post
    I think it was more my fault then the girls...I was real persuasive.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.