Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dirty deeds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by chatty1 View Post
    ok so i should have got off that table. just jokin hahah.
    yeah that would have helped. And about that lingerie outfit...!

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Joe G View Post
      "and when i used to go dancin his nephew was wantin to hang out with me an my girlz and i danced with the kid and he said this is just wrong. i laughed an said don't worry i have had 1 of your family don't need another. he told his uncle( my ex) he seen me out, and i looked alot different. ha ha"

      So, what, he busted a move on you? Dancing isn't usually enough to make somebody say something like that.
      I don't know about that Joe.LOL I was at a concert once with a guy and a guy came up behind me and started acting like he was grabbing my arse and some other friends where there and it almost came to some serious blows and I didn't even know until later. It turned out that that guy was the Manager of the gas station around the corner from my house and I guess he had seen me a few time before.LMAO Many mnay times things have been said to me out on the dance floor.LOL

      I guess it's the dance.LMAO

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by chatty1 View Post
        what is the worst thing you have done to your ex boyfriend or girlfriend or anyone else ? i rubbed jalapeno pepper all in my ex- hubby's undies because he was cheatin, so when he put them on and started workin he got a burning sensation's. then i used the pepper in his dinner. hahahah
        hey guy's cookin tamale's who wants sum? and i swear they are safe.
        who's been a bad kitty kitty! bring on the katnip

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
          I don't know about that Joe.LOL I was at a concert once with a guy and a guy came up behind me and started acting like he was grabbing my arse and some other friends where there and it almost came to some serious blows and I didn't even know until later. It turned out that that guy was the Manager of the gas station around the corner from my house and I guess he had seen me a few time before.LMAO Many mnay times things have been said to me out on the dance floor.LOL

          I guess it's the dance.LMAO
          Hopefully, they weren't family members! Or even ex family members...or were they?

          Comment


          • #50


            Originally posted by chatty1 View Post
            hey guy's cookin tamale's who wants sum? and i swear they are safe.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by chatty1 View Post
              hey guy's cookin tamale's who wants sum? and i swear they are safe.
              Not even! Not after that story....only restaurants with you Chica !

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                yeah that would have helped. And about that lingerie outfit...!
                yeah, still can't figure out where that string thing goes!
                who's been a bad kitty kitty! bring on the katnip

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by chatty1 View Post
                  yeah, still can't figure out where that string thing goes!
                  Were you ever a professional side kick for comedians? That^^ is one hell of an opening..no pun intended.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                    Hopefully, they weren't family members! Or even ex family members...or were they?
                    LMAO--not that time. And most certainly NOT my family.LMAO

                    But--a true story here. Many years ago before my son was born I moved in with my ex and his parents and he had two brother's living in the house. My ex was walking from the living room into the kitchen one day when he overheard his younger brother telling their mother that he wanted to get my ex out of the way and get together with me. I had been living there about 2-3 months at that time and my ex almost tore his brother up. After that my ex and their father wouldn't leave me anywhere alone with the brother.LOL

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                      Not even! Not after that story....only restaurants with you Chica !
                      ha ha that was the plann, make them never want you to cook for them. resturants 4 life. jus playin , im really a good cook. realllyyyy!
                      who's been a bad kitty kitty! bring on the katnip

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                        Were you ever a professional side kick for comedians? That^^ is one hell of an opening..no pun intended.
                        nope, just play one on t.v.
                        who's been a bad kitty kitty! bring on the katnip

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
                          LMAO--not that time. And most certainly NOT my family.LMAO

                          But--a true story here. Many years ago before my son was born I moved in with my ex and his parents and he had two brother's living in the house. My ex was walking from the living room into the kitchen one day when he overheard his younger brother telling their mother that he wanted to get my ex out of the way and get together with me. I had been living there about 2-3 months at that time and my ex almost tore his brother up. After that my ex and their father wouldn't leave me anywhere alone with the brother.LOL
                          Ok, why did you move in with the Manson family? they sound like real winners...

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by chatty1 View Post
                            ha ha that was the plann, make them never want you to cook for them. resturants 4 life. jus playin , im really a good cook. realllyyyy!
                            I actually believe you....but would want a scientist to test everything first...or maybe like the kings used to have a 'professional' who tastes first

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                              Ok, why did you move in with the Manson family? they sound like real winners...
                              Awe how'd you know.LMAO Nah, actually they weren't all that bad, really.

                              They had their family problems and my family all thought that they were a close family, but they really are not and never really were. The mother had been raised an only child and a late in life baby. The father worked 3 jobs round the clock to support his wife and 5 boys (no girls) and I was with the second one.LMAO I was the only daughter that they had (so it had been said many many times) and oh the mother had fun and help finally.LOL So the boys kind of all got spoiled, really spoiled.LMAO Anything they wanted, boy their mom went to bat for them.LOL By the time that I came around the father was only working one job and about to retire.LOL

                              But they are good people. Just 'cause he and I couldn't work things out doesn't make him a bad person, just someone that I can't live with. I do wish the best for him. Maybe he can find a woman who will put up with his stuff 'cause I sure won't.LOL

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Well ladies, it's been real,and it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun...off to eat a (clean!) piece of cheesecake... have a great evening

                                Comment

                                Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                                Related Topics

                                Collapse

                                • cr_dakota_chic
                                  I'm Depressed
                                  by cr_dakota_chic
                                  Hey... My name is Carolyn Renville. Since this is an introduction. I will introduce myself. I am 18 years old. I was born November 14, 1990. I use to love to go for walks, bead, draw, fish, ride horses, babysit, cook, and adventure the great outdoors. I loved to play hand games. When I was...
                                  02-24-2009, 09:32 PM
                                • saukpuppet
                                  Venting
                                  by saukpuppet
                                  i am really bummed today because i got canned!
                                  no, not like a jar of preservatives but as in my husband made me lose my job!
                                  he got back from the field and staff sergent was going to let him leave early today but he told me that he had a ride home....because i had to be a work around noon...okay...
                                  12-19-2003, 06:57 PM
                                • middle of the sky
                                  powwows dot calm calendar cats
                                  by middle of the sky
                                  post a pic of your cat and the month
                                  december

                                  pooshaz likes to sleep 20 out of 24 hours a day...wander around with racoons..her favourite place is anywhere near mom..favourite pastime: eating...
                                  05-23-2007, 08:05 PM
                                • Nezbah
                                  What makes you laugh?
                                  by Nezbah
                                  Having seen so many negative or such serious posts here lately................. Let's get it on.......laugh a thon....

                                  So what makes ya laugh? What's the one thing in your life that you will always laugh about and keeps ya goin even if the chips are down..........

                                  Me, its...
                                  01-04-2007, 05:49 PM
                                • ndn_butterfly
                                  So Called "Accidents"
                                  by ndn_butterfly
                                  Ever had one of those moments where you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Meaning, did you ever get punched, bottled, as a result of an "accident" or play fight?..(This thread prob won't last very long lol)..but here are my stories

                                  #1: My friend Mel and I were...
                                  11-05-2004, 04:44 PM

                                Trending

                                Collapse

                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

                                  Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

                                Sidebar Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X