dirty deeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chatty1 View Post
    ok so i should have got off that table. just jokin hahah.
    yeah that would have helped. And about that lingerie outfit...!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
      "and when i used to go dancin his nephew was wantin to hang out with me an my girlz and i danced with the kid and he said this is just wrong. i laughed an said don't worry i have had 1 of your family don't need another. he told his uncle( my ex) he seen me out, and i looked alot different. ha ha"

So, what, he busted a move on you? Dancing isn't usually enough to make somebody say something like that.
      I don't know about that Joe.LOL I was at a concert once with a guy and a guy came up behind me and started acting like he was grabbing my arse and some other friends where there and it almost came to some serious blows and I didn't even know until later. It turned out that that guy was the Manager of the gas station around the corner from my house and I guess he had seen me a few time before.LMAO Many mnay times things have been said to me out on the dance floor.LOL

I guess it's the dance.LMAO

Comment

what is the worst thing you have done to your ex boyfriend or girlfriend or anyone else ? i rubbed jalapeno pepper all in my ex- hubby's undies because he was cheatin, so when he put them on and started workin he got a burning sensation's. then i used the pepper in his dinner. hahahah
        hey guy's cookin tamale's who wants sum? and i swear they are safe.
        who's been a bad kitty kitty! bring on the katnip

Comment

Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
          I don't know about that Joe.LOL I was at a concert once with a guy and a guy came up behind me and started acting like he was grabbing my arse and some other friends where there and it almost came to some serious blows and I didn't even know until later. It turned out that that guy was the Manager of the gas station around the corner from my house and I guess he had seen me a few time before.LMAO Many mnay times things have been said to me out on the dance floor.LOL

I guess it's the dance.LMAO
          Hopefully, they weren't family members! Or even ex family members...or were they?

Comment

Comment

Not even! Not after that story....only restaurants with you Chica !

Comment

yeah that would have helped. And about that lingerie outfit...!
                yeah, still can't figure out where that string thing goes!

Comment

yeah, still can't figure out where that string thing goes!
                  Were you ever a professional side kick for comedians? That^^ is one hell of an opening..no pun intended.

Comment

Hopefully, they weren't family members! Or even ex family members...or were they?
                    LMAO--not that time. And most certainly NOT my family.LMAO

But--a true story here. Many years ago before my son was born I moved in with my ex and his parents and he had two brother's living in the house. My ex was walking from the living room into the kitchen one day when he overheard his younger brother telling their mother that he wanted to get my ex out of the way and get together with me. I had been living there about 2-3 months at that time and my ex almost tore his brother up. After that my ex and their father wouldn't leave me anywhere alone with the brother.LOL

Comment

Not even! Not after that story....only restaurants with you Chica !
                      ha ha that was the plann, make them never want you to cook for them. resturants 4 life. jus playin , im really a good cook. realllyyyy!

Comment

Were you ever a professional side kick for comedians? That^^ is one hell of an opening..no pun intended.
                        nope, just play one on t.v.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
                          LMAO--not that time. And most certainly NOT my family.LMAO

But--a true story here. Many years ago before my son was born I moved in with my ex and his parents and he had two brother's living in the house. My ex was walking from the living room into the kitchen one day when he overheard his younger brother telling their mother that he wanted to get my ex out of the way and get together with me. I had been living there about 2-3 months at that time and my ex almost tore his brother up. After that my ex and their father wouldn't leave me anywhere alone with the brother.LOL
                          Ok, why did you move in with the Manson family? they sound like real winners...

Comment

ha ha that was the plann, make them never want you to cook for them. resturants 4 life. jus playin , im really a good cook. realllyyyy!
                            I actually believe you....but would want a scientist to test everything first...or maybe like the kings used to have a 'professional' who tastes first

Comment

Ok, why did you move in with the Manson family? they sound like real winners...
                              Awe how'd you know.LMAO Nah, actually they weren't all that bad, really.

They had their family problems and my family all thought that they were a close family, but they really are not and never really were. The mother had been raised an only child and a late in life baby. The father worked 3 jobs round the clock to support his wife and 5 boys (no girls) and I was with the second one.LMAO I was the only daughter that they had (so it had been said many many times) and oh the mother had fun and help finally.LOL So the boys kind of all got spoiled, really spoiled.LMAO Anything they wanted, boy their mom went to bat for them.LOL By the time that I came around the father was only working one job and about to retire.LOL

But they are good people. Just 'cause he and I couldn't work things out doesn't make him a bad person, just someone that I can't live with. I do wish the best for him. Maybe he can find a woman who will put up with his stuff 'cause I sure won't.LOL

Comment

Well ladies, it's been real,and it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun...off to eat a (clean!) piece of cheesecake... have a great evening

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.