X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaliChoctaw64
    replied
    Originally posted by chazziff View Post
    dang ... what kinda chicas?!?!?! thats crazy ... and what kinda sister boinks her sister's boink
    I think it was more my fault then the girls...I was real persuasive.

Leave a comment:

• chazziff
    replied
    Originally posted by CaliChoctaw64 View Post
    The worst thing I have done (that I can talk about anyway)...I was with this one girl we were at her house ended up in "bed" after I was driving home saw her older sister at the bus stop...she needed a ride to the store, well we ended up at my house and I ended up sleeping with her...well I got caught needless to say, and they made choose which one i was going to be with, right in front of them..no preasure.
    dang ... what kinda chicas?!?!?! thats crazy ... and what kinda sister boinks her sister's boink

Leave a comment:

• CaliChoctaw64
    replied
    Uh I dont know if that was "letting me slide"...it would have been easier to get kicked to the curb.
    Oh and they werent ndn, they were Chicana....I felt hella bad after word...i was young and stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Kakeeya
    replied
    Originally posted by CaliChoctaw64 View Post
    The worst thing I have done (that I can talk about anyway)...I was with this one girl we were at her house ended up in "bed" after I was driving home saw her older sister at the bus stop...she needed a ride to the store, well we ended up at my house and I ended up sleeping with her...well I got caught needless to say, and they made choose which one i was going to be with, right in front of them..no preasure.
    Dang CaliC.... they totally let you slide..... that sure isn't one of the options that most NDN women would come up with.... "Ok now choose one of us".....

Leave a comment:

• CaliChoctaw64
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kakeeya
    replied
    Originally posted by sltate View Post
    I dont know that this is dirty, but when i split with my x, he said alot of negative things to me about what he didnt like. I was heartbroken, but when i recovered...I worked on those things, both physical and otherwise. . .I spent many hours in the gym and talking with my friends that were professionals in both physcial fitness, counseling, social work, ministers, etc. When he saw me for the first time, 7 months later, I was 64 pounds lighter, and a thousand times happier. to me, that felt like he did me a good deed without realizing it and I got the satisfaction of being a stronger and better person due the breakup. Everything negative has a positive possibility...
    Success is the best revenge, congrats to you.

One time one of my x's saw my son after we broke up, the x was in a pitiful way, verily getting by financially etc. He asked my son how I was doing and my son said, "Mom's doing fine, she's working and her job is paying her to go to Hawaii." My son loved telling him that as the x was always kind of mean to him, anyway it was my son that told me that.... Success is the best revenge.

Leave a comment:

• sltate
    replied
    I dont know that this is dirty, but when i split with my x, he said alot of negative things to me about what he didnt like. I was heartbroken, but when i recovered...I worked on those things, both physical and otherwise. . .I spent many hours in the gym and talking with my friends that were professionals in both physcial fitness, counseling, social work, ministers, etc. When he saw me for the first time, 7 months later, I was 64 pounds lighter, and a thousand times happier. to me, that felt like he did me a good deed without realizing it and I got the satisfaction of being a stronger and better person due the breakup. Everything negative has a positive possibility...

Leave a comment:

• Tatanka Sapa Win
    replied
    I walked in on my ex sleeping with some chica. they were knocked out sleep naked. I stepped around the futon and went in the kitchen and boiled some water. I threw pennies in the pot and when it was good and then i threw that brew on them to wake them up.

My Ex Husband has dozens of penny shaped marks on his skin all over to this day to remind him of what not to do.

Leave a comment:

• Tatanka Sapa Win
    replied
    Originally posted by Dakota Sandz View Post
    mine has nothing to do with cheating....

on time at a round dance I slipped some exlax in my frenz coffee..he asked if I could go get him some from the concession so I slipped it in there and gave it to him...20 min later he was dancin around and then all of a sudden his back shot straight up like a board and his body just stiffened up!!! shyt was mad funny... he stood there with his butt cheeks clenched tight like a vice grip, standing in the middle of the dance floor, letting people go around him while he stood still, telling people he got a cramp...he told me later that he was scared to move, or else he woulda exploded like a volcano

Awww man that was GRIMEY..... LOL

Leave a comment:

• shawndaes
    replied
    As a joke

Our neighbor friend in his 50s was dating a waitress from the local dinner who was in her 20s. We threw together a wooden cradle and spray painted "Cradle Robber" on it. We waited for him to leave for the dinner one night and climbed up and put it on his roof. He noticed it the next day and took it down. Not sure if it was before of after the landlord drove by.

Another time I was with a few friends and spotted another friends car in the Denny's parking lot. We ran over to the grocery store and bought some Limberger cheese. Put it under his door handle. (Incase ya never heard of Limberger its a HORRIBLE smelling cheese). Waited a few spaces back for him to come out. Of course the first thing you do when you get something on you hands, smell it. LOL

Leave a comment:

• k9soldier
    replied
    as an april fool's joke I ran a want add with my buddie's number it read..."WANTED kittens or small cats suitable for Musky bait" he got some wicked angry phone calls..but what topped it off was I had the paper bill him.

Leave a comment:

• Dakota Sandz
    replied
    mine has nothing to do with cheating....

on time at a round dance I slipped some exlax in my frenz coffee..he asked if I could go get him some from the concession so I slipped it in there and gave it to him...20 min later he was dancin around and then all of a sudden his back shot straight up like a board and his body just stiffened up!!! shyt was mad funny... he stood there with his butt cheeks clenched tight like a vice grip, standing in the middle of the dance floor, letting people go around him while he stood still, telling people he got a cramp...he told me later that he was scared to move, or else he woulda exploded like a volcano

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    The worse thing I ever did was tell him that I knew.LMAO That just blew him right out of the water as he kept trying to deny it I was packing my stuff.LOL

I really don't get into all that getting even stuff, I wouldn't even put him down or say bad things about him, there was no reason to. Just said what he had done point blank and was done with it there.LOL I don't need to put someone down or try to hurt them.

But I have friends who have told me some major stories like Heat in the undies, cutting the crotches out of the undies or super gluing something to the tummy. Dang now that's some funny chit, but I just couldn't do it.LOL

Leave a comment:

• chatty1
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    Hey! Remind me if we ever go out....that you SURE as hell ain't cooking!
    sabor la flavor .hahah

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    Hey! Remind me if we ever go out....that you SURE as hell ain't cooking!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.