dirty deeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    Ok, why did you move in with the Manson family? they sound like real winners...
    i think it is that as children parent's taught them to share .so my be he figured he would like to have his brothers pretty girl.
    who's been a bad kitty kitty! bring on the katnip

Comment

Have a good one Joe and enjoy your cheesecake.

Comment

Originally posted by chatty1 View Post
        i think it is that as children parent's taught them to share .so my be he figured he would like to have his brothers pretty girl.
        Thank you for the compliment Chatty.

Well, you might be close.LOL The one that did that was the most spoiled of all of them and his mother's favorite and he thought that he could have anything that he wanted. Being that I was living there and though I already knew how to cook and clean (at a young age as well.LOL) and then I was being "Trained" by their mother, well he thought that he would have everything that he ever wanted and could get it.LMAO Kind of funny though, I was young, not stupid.LMAO BIG difference.LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Tatanka Sapa Win View Post
          I walked in on my ex sleeping with some chica. they were knocked out sleep naked. I stepped around the futon and went in the kitchen and boiled some water. I threw pennies in the pot and when it was good and then i threw that brew on them to wake them up.

My Ex Husband has dozens of penny shaped marks on his skin all over to this day to remind him of what not to do.

LOL--awe wow that had to have been painful. I just couldn't do that to someone, anyone really.

I vent, say my piece.LMAO I do say that my ex was a big jerk, self serving azz and stuff like that, but I say it out of frustration and the heat of the moment. I still don't and wouldn't wish any harm to him or anyone else, really.

We have mutual friends and I sure don't want them to hate him. Because I don't tell all so many thought that we had the perfect relationship and we sure didn't.LOL But they are still friends with both of us and I like it that way, sure don't wish to hurt him for no reason or turn anyone against him--that's just too mean and cold to do to someone--anyone. I won't put anyone in the middle of anything like that and really don't like when people are put in the middle or made to feel like they have to choose sides, that's just wrong and not a nice thing to do.

Some of my family still like him and I won't do anything to change that either. One of my closest Bro's (actually a cousin, but we call each other brother and sister) told me "Hey, look he never did anything to me or to hurt me. So just 'cause you two couldn't work things out doesn't mean that I can't still be his friend." And he is absolutely right. I don't tell this relative anything about what happened or us because I don't want to make him feel in the middle--he isn't. But I did talk to his wife just 'cause I needed someone to vent to to get some things off my chest. Not to make anyone look bad at all, I would never do that on purpose.

But then I also have alot of friends and a few relatives who don't like him at all and was so wanting me to get rid of him and that's fine too.LOL

Comment

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap...wasn't this album released in 1976...? AC/DC rocks!!!
            sigpic
            R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
              Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap...wasn't this album released in 1976...? AC/DC rocks!!!
              great album, thats my theme song.
              who's been a bad kitty kitty! bring on the katnip

Comment

Neva

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
                awwwwwwwwwwww........... Now I will never get that song outta my head...................

lol

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.