dirty deeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cr_dakota_chic
    I'm Depressed
    by cr_dakota_chic
    Hey... My name is Carolyn Renville. Since this is an introduction. I will introduce myself. I am 18 years old. I was born November 14, 1990. I use to love to go for walks, bead, draw, fish, ride horses, babysit, cook, and adventure the great outdoors. I loved to play hand games. When I was...
    02-24-2009, 09:32 PM
  • saukpuppet
    Venting
    by saukpuppet
    i am really bummed today because i got canned!
    no, not like a jar of preservatives but as in my husband made me lose my job!
    he got back from the field and staff sergent was going to let him leave early today but he told me that he had a ride home....because i had to be a work around noon...okay...
    12-19-2003, 06:57 PM
  • middle of the sky
    powwows dot calm calendar cats
    by middle of the sky
    post a pic of your cat and the month
    december

pooshaz likes to sleep 20 out of 24 hours a day...wander around with racoons..her favourite place is anywhere near mom..favourite pastime: eating...
    05-23-2007, 08:05 PM
  • Nezbah
    What makes you laugh?
    by Nezbah
    Having seen so many negative or such serious posts here lately................. Let's get it on.......laugh a thon....

So what makes ya laugh? What's the one thing in your life that you will always laugh about and keeps ya goin even if the chips are down..........

Me, its...
    01-04-2007, 05:49 PM
  • ndn_butterfly
    So Called "Accidents"
    by ndn_butterfly
    Ever had one of those moments where you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Meaning, did you ever get punched, bottled, as a result of an "accident" or play fight?..(This thread prob won't last very long lol)..but here are my stories

#1: My friend Mel and I were...
    11-05-2004, 04:44 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X