• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatanka Sapa Win
    replied
    Neva

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap...wasn't this album released in 1976...? AC/DC rocks!!!
    awwwwwwwwwwww........... Now I will never get that song outta my head...................

lol

Leave a comment:

• chatty1
    replied
    Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap...wasn't this album released in 1976...? AC/DC rocks!!!
    great album, thats my theme song.

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    Originally posted by Tatanka Sapa Win View Post
    I walked in on my ex sleeping with some chica. they were knocked out sleep naked. I stepped around the futon and went in the kitchen and boiled some water. I threw pennies in the pot and when it was good and then i threw that brew on them to wake them up.

My Ex Husband has dozens of penny shaped marks on his skin all over to this day to remind him of what not to do.

LOL--awe wow that had to have been painful. I just couldn't do that to someone, anyone really.

I vent, say my piece.LMAO I do say that my ex was a big jerk, self serving azz and stuff like that, but I say it out of frustration and the heat of the moment. I still don't and wouldn't wish any harm to him or anyone else, really.

We have mutual friends and I sure don't want them to hate him. Because I don't tell all so many thought that we had the perfect relationship and we sure didn't.LOL But they are still friends with both of us and I like it that way, sure don't wish to hurt him for no reason or turn anyone against him--that's just too mean and cold to do to someone--anyone. I won't put anyone in the middle of anything like that and really don't like when people are put in the middle or made to feel like they have to choose sides, that's just wrong and not a nice thing to do.

Some of my family still like him and I won't do anything to change that either. One of my closest Bro's (actually a cousin, but we call each other brother and sister) told me "Hey, look he never did anything to me or to hurt me. So just 'cause you two couldn't work things out doesn't mean that I can't still be his friend." And he is absolutely right. I don't tell this relative anything about what happened or us because I don't want to make him feel in the middle--he isn't. But I did talk to his wife just 'cause I needed someone to vent to to get some things off my chest. Not to make anyone look bad at all, I would never do that on purpose.

But then I also have alot of friends and a few relatives who don't like him at all and was so wanting me to get rid of him and that's fine too.LOL

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    Originally posted by chatty1 View Post
    i think it is that as children parent's taught them to share .so my be he figured he would like to have his brothers pretty girl.
    Thank you for the compliment Chatty.

Well, you might be close.LOL The one that did that was the most spoiled of all of them and his mother's favorite and he thought that he could have anything that he wanted. Being that I was living there and though I already knew how to cook and clean (at a young age as well.LOL) and then I was being "Trained" by their mother, well he thought that he would have everything that he ever wanted and could get it.LMAO Kind of funny though, I was young, not stupid.LMAO BIG difference.LMAO

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    Have a good one Joe and enjoy your cheesecake.

Leave a comment:

• chatty1
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    Ok, why did you move in with the Manson family? they sound like real winners...
    i think it is that as children parent's taught them to share .so my be he figured he would like to have his brothers pretty girl.

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    Well ladies, it's been real,and it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun...off to eat a (clean!) piece of cheesecake... have a great evening

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    Awe how'd you know.LMAO Nah, actually they weren't all that bad, really.

They had their family problems and my family all thought that they were a close family, but they really are not and never really were. The mother had been raised an only child and a late in life baby. The father worked 3 jobs round the clock to support his wife and 5 boys (no girls) and I was with the second one.LMAO I was the only daughter that they had (so it had been said many many times) and oh the mother had fun and help finally.LOL So the boys kind of all got spoiled, really spoiled.LMAO Anything they wanted, boy their mom went to bat for them.LOL By the time that I came around the father was only working one job and about to retire.LOL

But they are good people. Just 'cause he and I couldn't work things out doesn't make him a bad person, just someone that I can't live with. I do wish the best for him. Maybe he can find a woman who will put up with his stuff 'cause I sure won't.LOL

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    ha ha that was the plann, make them never want you to cook for them. resturants 4 life. jus playin , im really a good cook. realllyyyy!
    I actually believe you....but would want a scientist to test everything first...or maybe like the kings used to have a 'professional' who tastes first

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
    LMAO--not that time. And most certainly NOT my family.LMAO

But--a true story here. Many years ago before my son was born I moved in with my ex and his parents and he had two brother's living in the house. My ex was walking from the living room into the kitchen one day when he overheard his younger brother telling their mother that he wanted to get my ex out of the way and get together with me. I had been living there about 2-3 months at that time and my ex almost tore his brother up. After that my ex and their father wouldn't leave me anywhere alone with the brother.LOL

Leave a comment:

• chatty1
    replied
    Were you ever a professional side kick for comedians? That^^ is one hell of an opening..no pun intended.
    nope, just play one on t.v.

Leave a comment:

• chatty1
    replied
    Not even! Not after that story....only restaurants with you Chica !
    ha ha that was the plann, make them never want you to cook for them. resturants 4 life. jus playin , im really a good cook. realllyyyy!

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    Hopefully, they weren't family members! Or even ex family members...or were they?
    LMAO--not that time. And most certainly NOT my family.LMAO

But--a true story here. Many years ago before my son was born I moved in with my ex and his parents and he had two brother's living in the house. My ex was walking from the living room into the kitchen one day when he overheard his younger brother telling their mother that he wanted to get my ex out of the way and get together with me. I had been living there about 2-3 months at that time and my ex almost tore his brother up. After that my ex and their father wouldn't leave me anywhere alone with the brother.LOL

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    yeah, still can't figure out where that string thing goes!
    Were you ever a professional side kick for comedians? That^^ is one hell of an opening..no pun intended.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.