How old were you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• greagirl
    Age and other fun gaps...
    by greagirl
    In line with a post I'm already riding, I was just curious to hear from ya'll out there on the biggest age gaps between you and an actual or potential romantic attachment.

My youngest guy was 5 years younger. I was 23 but he looked like Antonio Sabato Jr. with more muscle....and he turned...
    05-24-2006, 10:09 AM
  • **jdazmum**
    Rez gangsters.......are you for real?
    by **jdazmum**
    Anyone ever dealt with any young kids, so called gangsters on the rez? Over the weekend, my sister was attacked by some back home. She was minding her own business driving down the road and about 9 of them stopped traffic and harrased my sis and her kids, a 6 year old and 4 year old. They keyed her...
    08-26-2005, 02:58 AM
  • One Hot Mama
    Do your grown children regress when they come home?
    by One Hot Mama
    recently all four of my children, ages 24,22,19, and 14 were all back home(well, the 14 yr old lives here). The 24 yr old is in college studying Engineering and Physics, the 22 yr old is married with a 7 month old son, the 19 yr old is working and has a girl friend, and the 14 yrs old is an honor student...
    05-18-2006, 10:54 PM
  • nt_inuk
    Meet me out back ...
    by nt_inuk
    An elderly couple is enjoying an anniversary dinner together in a small tavern.

The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind this tavern where you leaned against the fence and I make love to you?"...
    10-15-2004, 05:48 PM
  • B'zer
    50 years of sex
    by B'zer
    The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind this very tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you"

"Yes, she says, "I remember it well."
    08-29-2007, 04:13 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X