• Show
Clear All

• creecher119
    replied
    wow i didnt think any one other than me like da yoopers

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    You're welcome Annie. Yeah, I love those songs too. I just can't get through the holiday season with out hearing them at least once or twice a week, many times more. I've done that for several years now. I just found the video's when I posted them the other night and I was laughing too.

Leave a comment:

• Annie Fawn
    replied
    Oh, those were hiliarious TT, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    Okay, here's another one of my favs and I die laughing every time I hear it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u8AV47Qgzi4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u8AV47Qgzi4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    Here's another one that's hysterical. It's been one of my fav's for several years now and that sadest part is that I've actually been in cars like this.LMAO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/50IgzksUqpQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/50IgzksUqpQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    Originally posted by creecher119 View Post
    holy crap i have not laughed so hard i can see that happening in todays world
    Yeah, I know can't you just see that.LMAO

I heard that for the first time over the summer driving down the road and almost wet myself laughing. It's too funny.

Leave a comment:

• creecher119
    replied
    Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
    I found it, let's see if this works. My son usually helps me with this stuff, but he's not here yet.LOL
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mw7PSWLdaio&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mw7PSWLdaio&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    holy crap i have not laughed so hard i can see that happening in todays world

Leave a comment:

• 2lineCarrandMorgan
    replied
    hi yall,
    i tried to remember when i found out and i cant remember but i do remember waking up and see all the gifts in piles for me and my sisters and brother and happy for the game of putting out such wonderful plan of giving. the tik cycle all red in the still night light with the bright christmass tree lights shinning off of it.and then when my were young and doing the same and thier joy of the same thought .
    now for some reason we did try santan clasus on getting the new babaie to hold on to good behavior gracy 2 and josa' 4
    gracy got worried when her mom told her she better be good or he was not comming to leave her christams presents, she got worred about that strange in a way that even a yougin could understand that .thay woke up here and got wraped gifts and we did not say that it was from santa .

the boy when he came in to my home christmass eve said mommy gramd ma got a tree with present and everthing.

it was wonerdfull it see them open thier gifts and see there happness.
    Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 01-01-2009, 08:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SuzzeQ4
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    Hmmm you should have gotten lumps of coal.....
    I spend all december threatening coal, followed through one year so they all believe me...anyway... so my 8 yr old (the naughty child) gave me 2 lumps of coal! oh god I laughed so hard I cried.

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO I did it.LOL

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    I found it, let's see if this works. My son usually helps me with this stuff, but he's not here yet.LOL
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mw7PSWLdaio&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mw7PSWLdaio&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    Originally posted by Tatanka Sapa Win View Post
    Leave it to fiddy to pop a cap in santa.
    Yeah, really. I'm waiting to be invited over for some Venison one day here soon.LOL

Have you heard the song By Bill Engeval (Spelling?) "I'm being sued by Santa Claus" it's hysterical.LOL

Leave a comment:

• Tatanka Sapa Win
    replied
    Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
    ^^^now that's funny and sure does sound like you 50.LMAO
    Leave it to fiddy to pop a cap in santa.

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    ^^^now that's funny and sure does sound like you 50.LMAO

Leave a comment:

• 50cal
    replied
    when I shot him trying to break into my house.............I think 7???.....LOL!!!.....my uncle still laughs about it, shot him with my BB gun......

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.