How old were you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old were you

I am just curious. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa Clause? My nine year old informed his sister that I buy and wrap all the presents.

I STILL believe in him! not really, but the world could sure use a guy like that

Comment

I agree with Joe here.LOL

But we just covered that about a year ago when my 11 year old nephew decided to question about Santa and he asked me and I told him that I don't believe in the man, but I sure do believe in the spirit of Santa Clause.

I was about 8 years old-10 years old, in there somewhere.LOL

One of my friends used to come over on Christmas eve with her husband and kids to visit and eat and the kids were in their early teens and still believed. I think her son was like 14 or 15 when he stopped.LOL But it was so nice, they would be all excited when they got here that they heard on the radio that Santa had been spotted.LOL It was too cute.

Comment

i believe in Santa--with all the real life shytty stuff why not..know waht i mean?

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
        When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

i was 7 and was ok with it my bigest concern was wether or not i would still get presents but over all i was ok with it :)

Comment

Santa is a fake & a figment of ones imagination.. I never believed in santa.

Comment

Originally posted by nativegoddess77 View Post
              Hmmm you should have gotten lumps of coal.....

Comment

Well unfortunately, my daughter was 10 yrs old when friends laughed at her and told her..."duh, don't you know you're parents put them under the tree"..I was upset because not only did her friends tell her that but so did my 17 yr old...I told her that you can believe as long as your heart believes. This year we still left out cookies and mild for Santa and some carrots for the reindeer. She fell asleep and we ate them...hahaha
                Its still okay to believe...why not? Its magic for one night...I remember falling asleep by the tree when I was little and waking up in bed..running to the tree and finding presents..and stocking overfilled. Its exhilarating and dang it...I can hold on to that if I want...and so can my daughter!
                Last edited by tayoonee; 12-28-2008, 01:50 PM. Reason: addition...next time track Santa...www.noradsanta.org
                "I tried being normal once, worse 2 mins of my life!"

Comment

Wow, I thought I was a grinch....LOL!!!.....
                  sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

2 of my older cousins Don and Doug got in a fight when Don told me and Doug told me Don was wrong. ( I was 6) Doug told Don to shut up and as usual fists started flying while they were yelling at each other that I was/wasn't old enough to know the truth. I was sitting right there avoiding being hit! Gran finally broke up the fight and told us ALL three that as long as we believed in Santa he was real. I still believe in him!
                    Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

i was about 8 or 9 when i caught santa getting dressed in the garage the door had a window on it. when he came out i professed thats not santa thats grandpa. it took me forever to say i believed and it took as long for me to get my present lol. i was an mischievous little girl and guess u could say i havent changed a bit lol

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                        Hmmm you should have gotten lumps of coal.....
                        The day that the "jolly man in red" brings me an ndn guy with long hair that can sing goot powwow songs & round dance songs ---- thats the day i'll believe!!

Comment

Dude, you got some issues!

Comment

no im just realistic.
                            Originally posted by badmaninc View Post
                            Dude, you got some issues!

Comment

The day that the "jolly man in red" brings me an ndn guy with long hair that can sing goot powwow songs & round dance songs ---- thats the day i'll believe!!
                              that doesn't exist.....you're better off believing in Santa.....LOL!!!!!
                              sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• Paul G
                                10 Pendleton Blanket Giveaway - Bonus Code
                                by Paul G
                                I'm giving away 10 Pendleton Blankets in our new giveaway

www.powwows.com/win

Enter daily for more chances to win.

AND I'm hiding bonus codes for even more entries in our newsletter, podcast, live show and web pages.

So I wanted to give all of you...
                                01-15-2022, 03:39 PM
                              • ches
                                The Motel
                                by ches
                                Why did the photon check in to the motel without any luggage?

Because he was traveling light.
                                Yesterday, 01:00 PM
                              • HolyElk
                                Where is everyone from?
                                by HolyElk
                                Hello everyone, I am from North Dakota...........
                                05-01-2003, 02:40 PM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X