Super bored @ work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super bored @ work

So..is there anyone else out there on pws.com that is bored at work? Because i am SUPER bored!!

Someone please post something interesting!! ANYTHING!! *L* I may be sleeping soon!!
    Are you taking me to sizzler??

There's alot of women on here who are bored at work and get on pws.com. I've read their posts where they said they were!!!

Hold on...they'll start posting on here in a minute!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

gawh!! i guess? well...im at work..and i forgot my beads and dvd player to make it through the day today....*sigh*

Comment

im not really bored and not at work but uhm howdy lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
        When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Lol!!!....wake up!!!!!...........
          sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

LOL--that's funny. I'm home working and not bored, but "Hi" anyway.LOL

Comment

i wouldnt say im bored persay ... jus tryna get back into the work groove LOL. two weeks off really messes wit ya LOL ... i cant remember any fax numbers or phone numbers ... im finding myself staring at things at my desk
              Watch your broken dreams...
              Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

I'm always bored at work. I have A.D.D. so even working, I'm thinking about other things I would rather be doing. Like....not being at work. ROFL. I joined Facebook and I've had contact from some friends I haven't talked to since freakin High School. It's pretty awesome!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

*rubbing eyes*

haha...is it time to go home yet???aww...in cali..its only 10 AM!! its so long til 4 pm!! mondays are always super boaring.

candae princess--i've been thinking about getting a facebook acct. Hmm...tell me about it? i'm curious.

Chazziff--maybe i'm not bored? maybe i'm like you...getting in to the groove???

hmmmm

Comment

well it's just like myspace and the others but it's just pretty basic. maybe more focused to older peeps b/c it's more just a networking/keeping up with old friends type page. You can of course upload pics, etc. I was surprised to find so many high school alum on there. And it's something I can actually get into at work when I get a chance. Three of my friends I haven't spoke with since 1996 had contacted me. It's been pretty awesome. I just got an acct. last week but it's been pretty fun so far!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Be happy you can get on powwows.com at work...I use to be able to not anymore..they blocked it! arrghhh
                      Now, its just my email...so if I dont' get any emails...I just watch my blinking cursor...... lol
                      I'm on lunch, at home...have to do my daily checkup on my threads...
                      I get emails that someone replied to a "thread you're subscribed to" ...and I start to get anxious...sucks when I get the email at 8a.m....:frown

:
                      "I tried being normal once, worse 2 mins of my life!"

Comment

im totally addicted to facebook LMFAO .... its my meth my crack ... its known by another name too crackbook LOL ... ive signed up for fb mobile
                        Watch your broken dreams...
                        Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

I'm at work....not bored....should be working.....but miss pw.com tooooo much to work....

Comment

I told you they'd be here posting up a storm!!!

Don't worry, there'll be more!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

dang i finally gave into my relatives pestering me about that crackbook and what happens??? freakin ppl from primary skool found me geez so now i only check it once a week if that lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                              When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.