2012 - What do you think???.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 - What do you think???.....

Ok, there have been all kinds talk with Dec 21st 2012....End of Days, Armageddon...what have you.....What do you think???....It was first prophesized by the Mayans on their calendar...and now Hollywood has a movie on it... YouTube - 2012 trailer http://teaser-trailer.com

Pretty wierd, considering the Hopi tribe have something similiar.....My tribe has specific events that are supposed to happen first and so far from what I have heard 3 of those things have come about.....Your tribes have any stories on this????.....
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

thanking you for brightening my day 50 ... LOL

well i guess we die when we die ... but yea the earth moves (tilts) a lil every year has done it since its existance n they add a second to the world time clock every year ..

but yea .... im sure something will happen that day but im not sure if it will be world ending. it might be the start of the end ... which we have started hundreds of years ago with our mere existance n actions on this planet
    Watch your broken dreams...
    Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

I watched that Nostradamus thing on Sunday night. It didn't really phase me, but I suppose it's something to think about. There's no true telling when our world ends.
      Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

i thought its . . . . dec 12, 2012 . . .

it was explained to me that is equals to '666' . . . go figure. lmao

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

well nothing happened at the millilenium point that they predicted..they jus love livin in chaos.......so..yup I think man will destroy the earth not an outside force......anyways thats my opinion........
          "I don't know why you never tried to tell me I was the one for you, I'm telling you my love is true and you're the only one for me -NC

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20

Comment

I did some reading on this a while back and even looked at some websites that have sprung up
            The most common one is the Mayan Long Count Calendar
            The first day of the Long Count is labeled 0.0.0.0.1 which is the equivalent to August 11th, 3114 BC. on our current Gregorian Calender.
            The Long Count calender ends at 12.19.19.17.20 which is the equivalent to December 21, 2012. Of course that does not mean anything other than that is when the calendar ends
            There are no Mayans around to reset the calendar.

Oh the other thing that happens is the Sun flips its Magnetic poles, now here is the thing that all these writers fail to tell you the SUN DOES THIS every 11 YEARS so the earth should have ended in 2001
            hmmmmm

Now mentioned in here is the Gregorian Calendar which when it was invented and used precession of the sun was not understood until the middle ages
            It is why we have Leap years
            So if you take the two Calenders and try to convert the one to the other you come up with several different dates

Actually Three

So that is why 2012 is all of a sudden on the horizon because
            well the world did not end on the other 2 dates so it must be the 3rd one!!!

So
            Hmmmm
            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
            Till I Die!

Comment

I took part in a similar discussion on another website. Here's the cause:

lhc

In 2012, that atom smasher will be fixed and we will all be sucked into a black hole along with the parking lot and our new SUVs. Fwoop!

If it happens, it happens. There's not a thing we can do about it but live the best lives we can until it is over.

Comment

I'm just looking forward to zombies......
                sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

yea you and NSB ... jkz ... well guess i should go to his zombie preparedness seminar he will undoubtedly be offering LOL
                  Watch your broken dreams...
                  Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

so 50 have u played the fallout game with the zombies yet??? lol..preparedness seminar huh??? hmmmmmmm..
                    "I don't know why you never tried to tell me I was the one for you, I'm telling you my love is true and you're the only one for me -NC

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20

Comment

Yeah, that game is badazz!!!!......on a 47" Plasma on PS3.....awesome!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

dk bout the plasma..sure it prob is kewl........the other one is that one where u command them with your voice.. L* one of the groups didn't wanna respond to the command..I was laughin your troops are rebellin ag u...

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
                          I'm just looking forward to zombies......

Did someone say zombies?

If this is the end of the world, or whatever it is, its God's way of doing clean up, and getting rid of the doo-doo out there.
                          sigpic
                          R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Yeah, I watched the original Nostradamus thing where there was supposed to be this major war and then the Y2K thing. I know so many people who totally panicked over both of those. There's nothing wrong with being prepared for a disaster, if you can be. But too many were actually going way beyond that.LOL And look what happened then, nothing.

If it is meant to be--it will happen. And if it's not meant to be--it won't.LOL I'm certainly not going to dig a whole and hide for the next few yers. Life goes on.

Comment

From what I got out of the 2012 show is that the world wont end, it's that every thing as we know will end. it sounds like the millilenium all over again. This is what I think every thing will go back as it were before the whites took over. I guess I better learn how to hunt, skin an animal & put up & take down my/housing, who's going to teach me? cause I'm ready.
                              don't you be wastin' all your money
                              on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.