george bush report card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he was my prez and i will miss him

how he tryed to help the ppl something good at work was with him. A+ all for effort.
    i was there the day he left the gov house here in down town Austin gave him a thumps up as his mooter cade when by it was just me and mine there and if by some act of God thats how i prayed for him over the years
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

Well the US population did re-elect a president who was provided a service, if you know what I mean.

Comment

no what ?
        Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

can I forego the grading and just give him a swirlie instead? I'm saving the atomic wedgie for cheney.
          Mad Scientists Union Local 42
          Evil Geniuses For a Better Tomorrow

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Gootykins
            Most Decorated Native American Dies (continued) Samuel Blatchford
            by Gootykins
            Samuel Nathan Blatchford died December 23, 2005. Born June 23, 1924, he led a full and remarkable life. He was a Navajo Indian born at Fort Defiance, AZ. Born of the Mud Clan. After a boyhood spent on the reservation and an education in mission schools, he first enlisted in the 7th Cavalry in 1941....
            12-28-2005, 06:28 PM
          • Josiah
            Barry Bonds
            by Josiah
            I admit that I have never been a fan of Mr Bonds during his whole entire career. I never liked him when he was with the Pirates and certainly when he was with the Giants. He was never a team player, he played for his own records be damn the Team!
            Recently I was watching the news when they mentioned...
            12-09-2007, 07:11 PM
          • Paul G
            A New Experience
            by Paul G
            Posted by crazywolf

"Hey Boss, I need to have next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off if you can spare me."
            "Why?"
            "Personal reasons."
            "Are you going to another pow wow?"
            "Yes."
            "You...
            11-28-2006, 01:09 PM
          • 50cal
            The Spoils of War.....
            by 50cal
            The spoils of war

Pfc. Earl Coffey found a fortune in a palace in Iraq. His decision to steal it derailed his life
            By Billy Cox - Special to the Times
            Posted : July 07, 2008

SARASOTA, Fla. — After nearly three weeks of desert combat and enough death...
            07-01-2008, 11:44 AM
          • daniel_bingamon
            Modern Iktomi Stories
            by daniel_bingamon
            I have a set of modern Iktomi stories I have written, enjoy.

Iktomi and broken pipe

A young man was surfing the internet one day and he read about NDN pipes and Sweat Lodges. He thought, oh this is cool. So he read up on it for an entire week, by this time he figured that...
            07-10-2008, 08:38 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
            Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
            by OLChemist
            *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
            06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X