Asking for Support/Votes?.. You need to read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for Support/Votes?.. You need to read

Ok I don't think what you are doing is wrong, but there have been alot of complaints recently from people who do NOT want to be solicited for votes on their profile messages and feel this is an equivalent to being spammed... so please stop.

Take the time to send people a PM that they can delete if not interested.. OK?
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

good idea, makes sense....thank you.

hows da baby?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

crawling around and keeping mama busy! Making me reinvent new ways of child proofing a home and testing his 8 little teeth on anything that his mouth can make contact with LOL.
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

i want one....no wait....i want yours! *laughing* what a super cute cub!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
        "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
        "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
        "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
        "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

Thank You

This is a great idea. It's best to send a PM.
          I know it gets on my nerves as well as others.
          2011-2012 Powwow.com Princess !

"We Walk in Two Worlds"

Comment

yuppers!
            sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

I soo agree with that blackbear......good ideal!!
              lisaironmaker

Comment

Guilty of the Above

Well first I would like to say sorry if I may have been one of those or the person whom you speak of. But just a simple message asking to stop will take care of me.

Of course I hope to win, but also I have brought a lot of members to the powwowtv link of the powwows.com, whom never knew it was there. So again sorry, and a simple no thanks usually works.

HAPPY AND FUN TRAILS IN 2009
                OPPS EXCUSE ME, AM TRYNA RECORD

Comment

Originally posted by LisaMOOSE07 View Post
                  Well first I would like to say sorry if I may have been one of those or the person whom you speak of. But just a simple message asking to stop will take care of me.

Of course I hope to win, but also I have brought a lot of members to the powwowtv link of the powwows.com, whom never knew it was there. So again sorry, and a simple no thanks usually works.

No one's asking you to stop altogether.. .just that they don't want it on their profiles. So use the Private Message system instead please. There are more than just you doing it and this way anyone else who considers it for the future now knows what not to do and what to do instead by this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaMOOSE07 View Post

I think its cool to encourage people to check out powwowtv link. My computer cant access due to work restrictions tho so its not even possible for me :)

You can post visitors messages and let me know what you would like me to check out but personalize instead of copy and paste. I hate to have to delete n e thing but I get excited thinkin someone was postin message for me and then i see its someone i dont even know who is just flyering :(

Comment

To each their own as the saying go's. I just wanna say i dont mind being askd if fact i like it, theres times I either diddnt know or diddnt know it was time to vote again. So its cool on my end
                      I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Asking once is one thing, but, the constant message on my personal page drives me nuts, it's like getting spam on my cell phone, hate that too.....................
                        sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

I can see that and fully understand.Im sure once it get's around who likes it and who dont it will all be coool
                          I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

post on my page...I vote...when there is something to vote on.
                            sigpic
                            R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
                              post on my page...I vote...when there is something to vote on.
                              Thanks I will remember that. Please follow the link on my signature to vote for the Best Overall Video. Cha-Miigwech even if you don't vote for mine, you voted thats all I ask.
                              OPPS EXCUSE ME, AM TRYNA RECORD

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.