Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Perfume or Cologne...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite Perfume or Cologne...

Either for yourself or ya man?? And, whenever you go to the mall do you ever go sample shopping?? I do!!!

Me, I love the Vicki's Secret: Heavenly, Calvin Klein's Euphoria

For my man, just sit by the fire .... hee hee. Love that essence. But I like ummmm gawd, can't remember the name of it, I know what the bottle looks like...LOL. Oh, and Eternity, always loved that smell....

Oh and can't stand Brut....LOL. Old spice can do without too, I always have that commercial in my head with those sailors (aka sea-men) hahaha, dunno, just didn't sound right...LOL
    You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
    [email protected]

right now . . . i wear, Vera Wangs Princess . . . i love it!!! . . . and now she's came out with this "limited edition" perfume, called Flower Princess. Havent been to the mall since christmas . . . hope they still have some in stock come valentines wkend. lol

as for my hubby . . . ?? . . . really dont care . . . were not together right now, so i could care less what he smells like.

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

i dont wear perfume much anymore. i smell like my shampoo. but i love the way these oldies but goodies smell....AMBUSH for women and WHITE SHOULDERS. for the dudes i used to like JADE EAST, CANOE, & yeah you guessed it, the original OLD SPICE. but fellas, let me give you a tip. women have a great sense of smell. so BATHE before you put anything on, AND use a really light touch. dont pour it on or splash it all over. we women only turn up our noses at guys that smell like they took a bath in cologne.
      Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 01-27-2009, 03:54 AM. Reason: spelling correction
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
      "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
      "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
      "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
      "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

I have too many...I love smells...lol...My fave smells are Jennifer Lopez "Still" it smells good!!! I also like Estee Lauder "Pleasures"...but I usually wear different Victoria Secret Body sprays and lotions. They are my very fave and my hubby loves them..."Sweet Temptation and Pure Seduction"...Yummy!!
        Be strong, but not rude.
        Be kind, but not weak.
        Be bold, but don't bully.
        Be humble, but not shy.
        Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life

Comment

White Diamonds Stink

For myself, I love Vera Wang.
          Jafra smells good too. There's one called Sky Diamonds that I want to purchase.
          I have a Celine Dion set that smells awesome to!
          I received a White Diamonds perfume set and mannnn, shooooooooooooooooooooooooo
          That mess stinks! STINKS , STANKS, STUNK
          2011-2012 Powwow.com Princess !

"We Walk in Two Worlds"

Comment

i had to buy a female gift for our christmas party..them sucka samplers ruined it for us! so the store had to put out these things like the magazines do. they went through all of that too!! dang and almost everything was sealed in heavy plastic. i heard Mariah Careys latest smells good and then there was J Lo. i picked J Lo cause i love her and she the greatest actress ever

for myself i been wearing alittle Tuscany *ole school* and Cinch
            thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

I use Old Spice body wash in the shower every morning. I enter many homes for my work. I have a bottle of 'Pleasures for Men' by Este Lauder in my computer case.

Yeah, I spray a little on before I knock on the door. LOL

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

The heavenly stuff by victoria's is good..n I love versace?
                "I don't know why you never tried to tell me I was the one for you, I'm telling you my love is true and you're the only one for me -NC

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post

Yeah, I spray a little on before I knock on the door. LOL
                  I have to ask:

Do you ever get those horny housewives seeking your native man-ness??

lmao.... Sorry had to ask....
                  You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
                  [email protected]

Comment

haha theres a difference between native and NDN man ness. one has been puffing on some mountain smoke and the other just sippin coffee by the campfire, too funney
                    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Right now I'm obsessed with My Voyage by Nautica. I LOVE it! lol
                      He's the type of rez I like
                      ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

if i had a gurl on the side.. i would want her to smell like Fruity Pebbles or Monster energy drink. *just wishin*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

For me I like CK1 - kinda old school. Also like Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works. For my man I like Paul Sebastian - nothing smells like that... MMMM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy View Post
                            if i had a gurl on the side.. i would want her to smell like Fruity Pebbles or Monster energy drink. *just wishin*
                            hahaha, back years ago when I was still in high school, there was a perfume out that smelled like fruity pebbles or fruit loops. I liked it, just couldnt afford it.

For my man, he wear Anteus by Chanel, and its smells really nice. He bought me my first bottle of CoCo Mademoselle (sp?) by Chanel for Christmas, and I love it. I also like Ciara.... and a cotton candy body spray I can only find during the Holidays.
                            Walk softly, leave nothing but footprints....

Comment

im still stuck in 1989

my fav moldy oldy stuff is Obsession by Calvin Klein

and i like wearin Hugo Deep Red now and then

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                              When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.