Arcade Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade Reset

I'm considering resetting all the scores in the Arcade. I'd like to reset and run another high score contest.

What are your thoughts?
    Yes
    80.00%
    No
    10.00%
    Never played - So Don't Care
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

That wouldn't be too bad if I could get into my bank. It still says that "You are not allowed to purchase this item".

I can only get into my bank to play the arcade, but not to give gifts or purchase anything that I have enough points to get.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
      That wouldn't be too bad if I could get into my bank. It still says that "You are not allowed to purchase this item".

I can only get into my bank to play the arcade, but not to give gifts or purchase anything that I have enough points to get.LOL
      I know. Just waiting on the new points software to be released.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

LOL--do you know about how long 'til it's released?

But that's my point, I like the arcade and used to be in there all the time, well alot more then I am now. And would be if I could use the points that I've earned.LOL

And that confuses me too though. I can use the points to play the arcade games, but can't use them for anything else. It doesn't make sense to me. But then I really don't know anything about computer programs anyway.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
          LOL--do you know about how long 'til it's released?

But that's my point, I like the arcade and used to be in there all the time, well alot more then I am now. And would be if I could use the points that I've earned.LOL

And that confuses me too though. I can use the points to play the arcade games, but can't use them for anything else. It doesn't make sense to me. But then I really don't know anything about computer programs anyway.LOL
          I've turned that feature off now.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

I quit playing the arcade cause I couldn't beat anyones score !!! LOL
            I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
            It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

i say reset then all the other ppl who dont normally play will play--since they cant beat me cus im that badass ( JK):P

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
              When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
                I quit playing the arcade cause I couldn't beat anyones score !!! LOL
                well, thats exactly why i dont try to play. ive never been in the arcade, but i know im horrible at games! if i played, WD, you would beat me!!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
                "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
                "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
                "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
                "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

do it today Paul so i can get them back this weekend

*Kalilsha*

Comment

point hog !!!
                    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

for realz lol

*Kalilsha*

Comment

The arcade will be reset soon. I'll have a contest for it. And I'm installing a new arcade system!

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Well, that sounds cool to me. Maybe I can win a few that I didn't have a chance to before.LOL

I've been practicing a little.LOL

Comment

Only if you bring back goldminer and torpedo joe!!!
                            Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• Piderhuu
                              Park corner bench
                              by Piderhuu
                              During these afternoons, I suddenly saw an elderly couple. They are around 80 years old. The old couple walk hand in hand. They chirped and chatted like a young couple. Husband talks, wife laughs and vice versa.

After walking for a while, the old couple helped each other to sit on a ghe...
                              Yesterday, 11:22 PM
                            • OLChemist
                              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                              by OLChemist
                              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                              06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X