Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romance

'Tis that time of year. . . .

What is the most romantic thing you have done for someone?

What is the most romantic thing done for you?

Are Indian men romantic?

Are Indian women romantic?

Have you or your partner ever caused a fight so you wouldn't have to do Valentines day? *L
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Does having 1-4 hour phone calls back n forth, chatting on the net and making such plans such as wedding and baby names with someone while "messing around" with another in 2002 and then after making those wedding plans and discussing future baby naemes with you tell you A YEAR later. "im married now and have a son" qualify as ROMANTIC?

Comment

All I can say is that the more I know about women, the more I love my horse!

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
        All I can say is that the more I know about women, the more I love my horse!

Ummm, I thought that was illegal?... Jokez. Naw I know how that goes. i'm not too into V-day this year.
        "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

Originally posted by WhoMe View Post

i sent a valentine candy gram with a case of 12 gauge shells . . . and he loved it

flowers, candle lit dinner, and a nite under the starts

Are Indian men romantic?
          umm . . just the half-breeds

we try to be

Have you or your partner ever caused a fight so you wouldn't have to do Valentines day? *L
          . . not sure
          my answers in red . . .

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

not excatly what you asked for

My husband is a fantastic cook, likes making fancy meals and hated my dishes. So I thought one year that I would buy him a set of sleek lookin plates, he liked the plates but didn't think it was very romantic. He likes to remind me about it too.

Another year I asked him if he had remembered to buy a gift or was planning to take me oout to choose my own gift. Thinking he had just gotten off the hook for forgetting he said he was planning to take me to choose a gift. I let him take me to a few stores before I told him we were going to the jewelry store and I made him pay (literally) for his mistake. I love that ring.

Yeah I'm not the most romantic girl.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoMe View Post

Are Indian men romantic?

My husband and I had a long-distance courtship, and one of the things I did was to make a tape with some of my favorite songs on it and then in between told him why each song was special to me.

The most romantic thing done for me was when my husband bought me some Victoria's Secret sexy nighties and a set of cards that have ideas for romantic activities.

Are Indian men or women romantic? I've met some Indian guys that seem way more romantic than a lot of white guys, that's for sure. I used to be romantic, but then reality set in (j/k).

We never had a fight so we didn't have to celebrate Valentine's day, but it took a few years to convince my husband that I thought it was important to celebrate. He said since he asked me to marry him that should be proof enough of his love and all - but I told him that's not how it works for me. I dun learned him some -

Comment

Originally posted by Dat1NdnGuy View Post
                Ummm, I thought that was illegal?... Jokez. Naw I know how that goes. i'm not too into V-day this year.
                No problem. Well you know, love isn’t quite complicated enough as it is anyway. Have a happy one, eh? <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Comment

Valentines day is marketing hype to sell cards, flowers, and candy. It was designed to put a person on a guilt trip once a year for not taking care of his mate in the proper and respectful way. Nothing more. The real NDN guy shows his woman his love for her everyday. No need to put one day a year aside to tell her you love her.

Look at it this way. Would a girl rather get flowers and other neet stuff many times a year because her guy was just thinking about her or wait for one day a year to come around knowing the guy may forget?

I would think that treating the lady many times a year is better then waiting for one day. Besides, do you know how much roses cost just because of the day? The price goes up just before the day and drops less then a week after it's over!

Special day my butt!!!!!!! Every day with my lady is special!

You guys want to mess with your womans head???????
                  On a normal day when nothing is going on, stop by the store and pick up a rose. When you get home, give your gal a small kiss and present the rose. The first thing she will say is "What was this for?" Your answer should be, "Just because", then just walk away and go about your business. Answer no more questions. Make em wonder!
                  Don't ask me what I think about something unless you want a truthful anwser. It may not be the anwser you are looking for.

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []

Comment

romance is a six pack away...
                    sigpic
                    R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
                      romance is a six pack away...
                      Been there, done that.

Comment

well im not missing how many 6es it gone take befor he falls asleep or how many choke holds i have to put on him to keep him away lol its not bad being alone.

i hope i got a grin out of yall for tell that one
                        Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 02-14-2009, 08:35 PM.
                        Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

Originally posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
                          well im not missing how many 6es it gone take befor he falls asleep or how many choke holds i have to put on him to keep him away lol its not bad being alone.

i hope i got a grin out of yall for tell that one
                          At first, I thought that was just for him to submit to you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
                            At first, I thought that was just for him to submit to you!!
                            lol what did you think 2nd lol

you must not be a drinker im not anymore any way

a amorous man thats got a few drinks under his belt i have found its better for him to sleep ,and if he thinks differently a forearm under his Adams apple helps get the message across lol
                            a little giggle at this point helps

but for the women thinking of trying a arm to the apple after the next time your fellow wants to drink and drive watch out for the streel of his eyes, then all you can do at that point is roll away & runnnnnnnnn
                            Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 02-16-2009, 08:43 PM.
                            Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

romance....whats dat?
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
                              "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
                              "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
                              "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
                              "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.