Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• NDNQt
    "The Stance" - for all the women!
    by NDNQt
    Only a woman will TRULY relate to the following, but it's a "hoot" for all!

My mother was a fanatic about public toilets. As a little girl, she'd bring me in the stall, teach me to wad up toilet paper and wipe the seat. Then, she'd carefully lay strips of toilet paper to cover...
    06-24-2004, 01:31 PM
  • Silly_Az_girl
    Depression during pregnancy
    by Silly_Az_girl
    I was just wondering what all you mothers have done to deal with depression during pregnancy. How did you cope with the depression and is it unusual to feel depressed during this time? Your thoughts and opinions are welcomed..

Thank you
    08-21-2004, 08:16 AM
  • k9soldier
    Reflections
    by k9soldier
    It has been my responsibilty to write the Christmas letter through the years. I must admit some years have been easier than others. This has been one of those 'other' years.
    As I sit here trying to recall the "highlights" of the year 2009. I realize something about myself, and I'm...
    12-24-2009, 07:01 AM
  • green5
    Life without hospitals
    by green5
    Hi,

I suspect that native american lifestyle without technology was the correct one.

I just wonder how they did without hospitals.

I know that animals also live without hospitals nor technology totally in respect with nature and happily. So hospitals are...
    10-27-2014, 10:10 AM
  • yellowthunders mama
    The Assumption of Wholeness
    by yellowthunders mama
    While reading the arguments on the “should women gourd dance?” thread, I was reminded about some of the larger issues within Indian country that it brought up for me, namely loss and what it has done and continues to do to us psychologically and psychosocially. We have lost so much of our traditions...
    12-30-2008, 05:17 PM

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    Yesterday, 07:14 AM
  • OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X