X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakeeya
    replied
    Originally posted by Mud_Woman View Post
    depending on how ugly the guy or girl is . . it might take more then a six pack
    So Mudwoman, you swing both ways?

Just kidding!!!

Leave a comment:

• steelemagnolia63
    replied
    awwwwwwwwwwwww you let her sleep in!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TKMJ Productions
    replied
    Originally posted by steelemagnolia63 View Post
    my warrior snuck off this morning while I was doing laundry, telling me that he was going to get the powwow moblie serviced before the weekend. He came back while I was folding clothes with lunch and a dozen roses.... and for some reason I can't seem to remember why I wanted to strangle him the other day...
    I let my wife sleep till almost 1PM today. She was up till 5AM this morning working on a CD cover for a client. It's all finished waiting for the client to pick it up late this afternoon. It's picture perfect!

Right now, I am taking a break from the studio and catching up on email and the internet. It's been a tough month and it's not over yet. I wish I was this busy all year!

Leave a comment:

• TKMJ Productions
    replied
    my warrior snuck off this morning while I was doing laundry, telling me that he was going to get the powwow moblie serviced before the weekend. He came back while I was folding clothes with lunch and a dozen roses.... and for some reason I can't seem to remember why I wanted to strangle him the other day...
    I let my wife sleep till almost 1PM today. She was up till 5AM this morning working on a CD cover for a client. It's all finished waiting for the client to pick it up late this afternoon. It's picture perfect!

Leave a comment:

• steelemagnolia63
    replied

Leave a comment:

• steelemagnolia63
    replied
    Thanks.... I am so blessed....

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    the
    and
    are already yours...so all i wish for you is more of what you have....

Leave a comment:

• steelemagnolia63
    replied
    I got lucky with that one!!! He's a dream sometimes and a nightmare at times... but we have more good times and bad!! And there is way more laughter in our house than there are angry words or tears...

Sometimes we find our prince charming or our princess in a place that you never think to look.... My knight's armour is dented a tarnished in a few places but he's still my knight and I don't think that I'd change one thing about him.....

Don't tell anyone what a heart there is underneath the big tough Marine Corps hard shell... Nobody but me and his daughter and any little kid on the planet (cause they see right through him) can see it....

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    I have a very romantic Lenape Warrior.... he doesn't think that he is very romantic, he just thinks that he has a romantic moment now and then... he buys the kind of cards that brings tears to my eyes...

our car was in the shop this past year on my brithday and he took the bus to and from the store with a cake and a dozen roses, and a card that left me in tears....

he buys little gifts that don't cost much but mean the world to me, a couple of weeks ago he brought me home a new basket for my regalia. Brought it home ine a paper bag, and had me stand there with my eyes closed while he got it out and put it in my hand...

He buys me jewelery to match my regalia, and surprises me with it....

he got me a new sewing machine for Valentine's day and he snuck around and did it without getting caught at it and surprised me with it, and that means so much to me even more than candy and flowers would have... it was a gift from his heart to mine, a gift that is allowing me to do something that I love to do create things....

last night he brought me a slice of my favorite cake home from work with him, he stopped at a diner and picked it up for me, so when I woke up this morning it was in the fridge...today I was sitting in front of the computer and he came in and kissed the top of my head, rubbed my back and told me he loved me....

So Native men can be very romantic.... mine is and I am one very lucky gal...Guys take a lesson, it's not what you give your lady but it's that you give her the love and the respect that she deserves....

I am a totally romantic softy... just call me MUSHY....

We have never had a fight so that we don't have to do Valentines....
    thats a dream man. sheesh, ya make me wanna cry already. no man ever treated me 1 percent as fine as he treats you....he has a real heart, that one.

Leave a comment:

• steelemagnolia63
    replied
    See Native men are romantic... :)

Leave a comment:

• ok24stacey
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
    Maybe I'm abnormal. Maybe not. I think romance is important.

I made sure my valentine knew she was special....

I saved some money that she didn't know about and took her to a seafood restaurant on the river. After dinner we took a stoll hand-in-hand through an outdoor market.

Then later I sung her a song that I made for her. I named it after her and it will be on a new CD. It is one of the better songs that I have composed and hope to sing it for our contest song at the Gathering!!!!
    You're not abnormal. lol At least not in the romantic way.....jokes.

Ok I just now saw this but I will brag on my Valentine a little. When I got home that day I had flowers and a card waiting on me. He had called my Sister to verify he was getting the right kind of flowers, too. So he put some work into it. And the card..... he wrote the sweetest words ever. Then we went off to a lodge in the Mountains and hiked and fished the majority of the weekend. It was the best Valentines ever.

Leave a comment:

• *Brown Eyed Gurl*
    replied
    Valentines day doesnt mean much to me if i want flowers i tend to buy them myself and the most romantic thing ive gotten was a heart shaped pizza so that says a lot about my ex.

Romance is nice--sparingly(sp) anyways--and thru the rest of the year like TKMJ said

Leave a comment:

• Mud_Woman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
    Never been there so I wouldn't know.
    . . . neither would i

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    Originally posted by Mud_Woman View Post
    depending on how ugly the guy or girl is . . it might take more then a six pack
    Never been there so I wouldn't know.

Leave a comment:

• Singing Otter
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    NO, I couldn't either and there are a few stories...too
    And videos on Youtube!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.