• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Mud_Woman
    ~lethargic state of mind~

• Mud_Woman
    replied
    . . well, that "stuff" belongs in space . . . not the man made crap that falls off the space shuttles . . lol

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    Standing Rock

• xTekno
    replied
    Along with all the other stuff in space (stars, planets, asteriods, meteors, comets, rocks, UFOs).

Leave a comment:

• Mud_Woman

• Mud_Woman
    replied
    wow!! those are some nice pictures . . . and to think, half of that stuff is floating around in the earths atmosphere or in space . . .

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    Standing Rock

• xTekno
    replied
    Check this out...
    http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/02/progress_on_nasas_constellatio.html<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Leave a comment:

• Mud_Woman

• Mud_Woman
    replied
    how come . . when a space shuttle is in orbit around earth, the pictures that are taken dont have satellites in them . . . . . with all these satellites surrounding us, i wonder if all those micro-signals are what is causing cancer . . . just a thought

Leave a comment:

• 2lineCarrandMorgan
    were home

• 2lineCarrandMorgan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mud_Woman View Post
    i was watching the news clip on the "fireball" that streaked across the texas sky . . in the news clip, a guy said two satellites collided into one another . . . . . okay?!?! which brought up another question . . how many satellites are in orbit around earth??

check out the picture below . . .

i was kind of listening to the news i have cable now, anyway the news in austin said it was natural like a meteor or somthing like that ,it caused a grass fire ,i think it hit out side of Austin but was seen in Dallas

http://buzzlinker.blogspot.com/2009/...all-video.html
    2lineCarrandMorgan
    were home
    Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 02-17-2009, 07:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    It is useless to resist.

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    Tries to stay in tune *apologies to Rockwell* "I always feel like........somebody's watchin me....and I get no privacy"

Another one is HALL & OATES...Private Eye...

JUDAS PRIEST- Electric Eye.

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    *~the REAL me~*

• Joe G
    replied
    Tries to stay in tune *apologies to Rockwell* "I always feel like........somebody's watchin me....and I get no privacy"

Leave a comment:

• Lula
    replied
    Unbelievable there are 2,271 satellites in orbit around the Earth. Russia has the most satellites in orbit (1,324 satellites), followed by the U.S. with 658 satellites.

What are they all doing????? How long can they stay up there? What goes up must come down?

Leave a comment:

• Mud_Woman

• Mud_Woman
    started a topic Beside the point . . . lol

Beside the point . . . lol

i was watching the news clip on the "fireball" that streaked across the texas sky . . in the news clip, a guy said two satellites collided into one another . . . . . okay?!?! which brought up another question . . how many satellites are in orbit around earth??

check out the picture below . . .

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X