For the Ladies....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• silvermoon2012
    Prayers for Trinity
    by silvermoon2012
    I have a friend whose grand daughter is in Nation wide children's hospital. She is is pretty bad shape and they don't know if she will make it. I am lighting a candle for her on my altar and Trinity Hope's grand father is asking for people to pray for her and send positive energy to her and her family....
    01-19-2013, 05:21 PM
  • Kakeeya
    Domestic Abuse and children
    by Kakeeya
    I'm wrting this to vent and also to see if anyone has any good resources for a member of my family. This relative has been in a domestic abuse relationship for the past 3 years or so. Sometimes she will leave the guy or kick him out but she always goes back to him. Bad enough that she continues to...
    09-11-2003, 12:12 PM
  • middle of the sky
    harriet nahanee prayer vigil feb 23 6:00 van bc
    by middle of the sky
    i got this in an email just a while ago

AS you may know, Harriet Nahanee, an Elder of the Pacheedaht Nation, Port Renfrew, BC ( now called) was tried and sentenced for standing up for her rights to protect part of the Coast Salish territory, thus our environment, from being bulldozed...
    02-21-2007, 11:26 PM
  • NCheyGirl21
    Sick of being judged
    by NCheyGirl21
    So ever since my husband left for Iraq a lil over 3 weeks ago we both have been judged very much for who we are. Its getting very tiring and I been distanting myself from people lately because i'm on the verge of a break down. Its not anybody who is native either. Theres been this one girl who lives...
    02-22-2008, 01:42 PM
  • 50cal
    Farewell To my beloved.......
    by 50cal
    Just letting you all know that my darling wife, Echo4Tango or Echo, is leaving for a deployment tomorrow night and she won't be back until sometime in spring. She's headed back to the middle east with her ship to commence operations in support of Operation Iraqi/Enduring Freedom. Our daughter seems...
    09-16-2004, 02:26 AM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X