Wii- Animal Crossing City Folk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii- Animal Crossing City Folk

We got this game for Christmas and the Wii-Speak to go with it... anyone else have this and their kids play it all the time? My kid and my friend's kid would love to be able to visit more towns than just their own and trade clothes and fruit and them annoying oid thingies...

Anyhow if you don't mind your kids playing Animal Crossing with other kids then PM me for friend code exchange and what time of day or on weekends your kids like to play. Trust me nothing obscene or perverted can go on in this game at all... it's nothing but fishing, collecting fruit and bugs and selling them, buying clothes and furniture and making up a cool house. Totally benign!
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

I've looked at it. What ages is it for?
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

I think 5 and up... really as long as the kid can read they can play the game by themselves. I'll be honest, I have my own character and been playing the game with my daughter. Mostly I find it relaxing and do alot of fruit picking, weed pulling and tree planting as well as fishing LOL!!!! Come summer I'll be doing that for real so maybe that's why I enjoy doing it in the game.

My kid and I like to go around and bury things for the other to dig up and play practical jokes like changing the greetings for the characters in the game to call us or leaving messages for each other on the bulletin board. A very cute and mild Sims type of game. There are actual strategies and goals to the game but not really necessary to have to reach. Can just be a fun thing for kids to play with.
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

OH Paul.. if you ever want to know about any of the video games that come out.. my husband gets new ones often because the Army gets them for him to try out and review for buying for the troops at the base for renting.

Just last night got the newest House of the Dead for Wii... and gotta tell ya, it rocks! Language definitely puts it in the mature status alone but it's also more violent and gory. But the theme of it is like Robert Rodriguez's Planet Terror Movie. In fact it's like a movie and your sidekick is a Samuel L Jackson type named Isaac Washington (lol I know, love boat!).

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear View Post
          OH Paul.. if you ever want to know about any of the video games that come out.. my husband gets new ones often because the Army gets them for him to try out and review for buying for the troops at the base for renting.

Just last night got the newest House of the Dead for Wii... and gotta tell ya, it rocks! Language definitely puts it in the mature status alone but it's also more violent and gory. But the theme of it is like Robert Rodriguez's Planet Terror Movie. In fact it's like a movie and your sidekick is a Samuel L Jackson type named Isaac Washington (lol I know, love boat!).
          Very cool!

Have you played any of the new tennis games?

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
            Very cool!

Have you played any of the new tennis games?
            Paul,

Are you referring to the WiiSport Tennis?

Jason
            To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

Originally posted by LSS View Post
              Paul,

Are you referring to the WiiSport Tennis?

Jason
              No the new tennis games.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Nope... not into tennis and apparently neither are most of the troops up here.... Most of the games we get are family oriented or shoot em up action. We're big fans of Rabbids of course.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X