Mentioning Adoptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• WhoMe
    Native Gangs
    by WhoMe
    I had a couple of indepth conversations about Indian youth recently. Today's conversation was about Native gangs.

Every generation of Indian youth seems to incorporate what is going on in popular culture. In this current generation, this includes gangs and gang culture.

01-14-2009, 03:42 PM
  • Niigig
    Father refused to acknowledge tribe, can I still join?
    by Niigig
    Hi all. I am new. I will spare you the entire sob story, but I have to give a little of it in order for it to make sense, but the bottom line is that everyone on my dad's side of the family was extremely racist, white supremacist almost, back to one who was resentful of his father who was full-blooded...
    04-25-2016, 07:38 PM
  • crazywolf
    Obsolete Reservations???
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I know this one is gonna start some fires, so be it. This have been bugging me for a couple of months and now I am bringing it out into the open for everyone to attack, flame, ridicule and possibly even get banned over.

I was at work a couple of days ago,...
    03-12-2009, 03:11 PM
  • Elo Janis
    NDN Thoughts on the Gun Control Issue
    by Elo Janis
    I am interested how you all felt about the gun control debate that has ensued after the Sandy Hook massacre. It seems to be getting more and more heated every day with the nation equally divided between gun owners who are vehemently opposed to any sort of regulation and those who are calling for new...
    01-17-2013, 11:09 AM
  • luvstraightdancrs
    Finally, someone said it!
    by luvstraightdancrs
    Here is an email that I received yesterday, I think it is dead on! Just wondering how many of you feel the same way.

"Nostalgia: Indian Style

Joseph Shunkamolah 4/18/2008

I was wondering the other day why all...
    04-26-2008, 09:55 AM

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    Today, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X