Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Telethon to raise the bail $ Jibby'll need in DC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telethon to raise the bail $ Jibby'll need in DC!

Welcome to our September telethon!

Our cause today is an important one - it's for Jibby - we all know her and we all love her!

After the indicident in NYC - we know that we must be prepared to keep Jibby out of the slammer and running amok!

Stretch your pocket books everyone - give until it hurts and help ensure that we bring Jibby home safe!

For now let's listen to our fine volunteer entertainers.....................
    :dancing45 :dancing45 :dancing45 :dancing45 :dancing45

Put me on the "adult" phone line.

Come on now. ..let's hear those phones ringin'. :calling3: :31:

Comment

Jibby's gonna laugh her azz off when she reads this!:$$$: :$$$: ok here's a cyber-contribution...
      believe in yourself

Comment

:calling2: 500 beans to tha freak :p :Chatter
        *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Thanks to our generous PWS.commers we have *drum roll here*.......................................502 dollahs in the fund -
          :33: c'mon people - this won't do - it will barely bribe a boy-scout! We NEED to do better!

Back to the entertainment!:23: :violin: :dancing3: :dancing3:

Comment

I'll give 150 to tha girly, since I dont know her that well *G* but she gave me achance, so wha the hell!!
            Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
            I'm still part red man deep inside!~
            <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

I'll pledge generously, but first fill me in on what happened in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by PA-Saponi
                I'll pledge generously, but first fill me in on what happened in NYC.
                There's a whole thread about it - you'll have to go back many pages to find it!

I'd be willing to do the search but it'll cost ya muchos for the fund!

Comment

I'm a gazillionaire. Do the search.

Comment

Just got a call. . .lunch is generously provided to our volunteers by the Red Horse Cafe. :clap:

Comment

LMAO!!!

But I think you forgot about what happened at the bar after the Odawa powwow too. Many pws.commers will be happy to fill you in, I'm sure.:Mad

GEEZO! Yall just know that I am going to run off and do something stupid huh? I'll toss in a few bucks myself. I'll think of it as an investment opportunity:p
                      Got percap?

Comment

OK, here's lunch from the cafe:
                        Sub sands, stew and frybread (try not to get the phones greasy), potatoe salad, and green Koolaid.

I'll pledge on a sliding scale - $50 for something stupid - like shoplifting the Declaration of Independence or DWI with any Senators.

Up to $2000 for something cool, like inciting a riot, starting a sit-in at some Federal Office, claiming the Mall for her tribe, or taking over the Smithsonian Institute.
                        ...it is what it is...

Comment

Hmm - wyo-rose - don't encourage her!

Comment

Actually I was planning on either porking or peeing on the White House lawn. Yall can choose. :p
                            Got percap?

Comment

:$$$: :$$$:

and if you find HolyElk over, send her home! I'll even throw in a few more :$$$: :$$$: :$$$: :$$$: :$$$:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X