ch'izhii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ch'izhii

hey everybody............im putting up this thread cuz...........i want someone to yell at me. *L* i got dropped from a class today and i need some yellin'. i asked everyone else but they just said, "now youll have more time to hang out then." kinda sad but...*L* its a good thing though, someone just asked if they can be my jelly.....:Thumbs :Naughty *L* i guess its not so bad after all. *L* oh yeah............yell on!!:Yell
    its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

_____

Hot'eh ish' bahnahnah?

Ch'izhii as in: Lips, Buns and Ankles?

sharon*in*az:

Don't go off the deep end. We all face setbacks in school. Because you are an Indian, you will have to work twice as hard to succeed. Be proud of who you are and one day make us all proud when you graduate.

Hang in there. Tomorrow's a new day!
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

heard muh man's name, kee yeah.

no worries lady, i droppin a class so my schedule is more bendy-pleasy.
      Apache jump on it, jump on it, jump on it!!!!!

"Insert words of wisdom here"

Comment

no.....ch'izhiis muh man, woman!!

im just kiddin...........yep just when things would get better one of my instructors has to get me all pissed again....i didnt even do anything i dont know what was up his crack but it looked like it was really bothering him and wanted to hate on someone. maybe he left one of his "skin" peices somewhere up there.(if ur navajo im reffering to yeenaaldlooshiis) anyhoo.........goodnight yall..........im out:Angel2
        its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Comment

That's my favorite Dine word My hubby gets mad when I call him that.:p OH YEAH about your class don't sweat it. I't's more "me time" and everyone needs more of it. :p

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Raven RainWater
            Just For Girls!
            by Raven RainWater
            I hope you guys get a chuckle or two out of these jokes I get from my good friend Denise,She helps me to laugh my way through life (smile).Raye

Just for girls

THE GOOD NAPKINS
            >ahhhhh...the joys of having girls...
            >My mother taught me to read...
            07-03-2005, 05:37 AM
          • CarleyBlueWolfEyes_M
            i need help
            by CarleyBlueWolfEyes_M
            ive never posted anything on here but when this happend to me i need to turn to ppl that would understand. first of all im choctaw on my dad's side. it was the last day of school before we got out for chirstmas break. all the teachers said to dress nice because we had a 1st semester award assembly....
            01-01-2007, 04:23 AM
          • Messiah Knight
            The Second Coming
            by Messiah Knight
            For anyone who didn't know (Probally everyone do to my private ways) My birthday was January 15th. Seeing that I'm a year older, and the new years had come, I found it time for a new beginning, so "Graywolf" is no more, I am now known as Messiah Knight.

Now that I have...
            01-22-2004, 12:59 PM
          • *Brown Eyed Gurl*
            Christianity/Catholicism
            by *Brown Eyed Gurl*
            I was too lazy to do a search to see if there was already a thread regarding this topic..

Im wondering what ppls opinions are regarding Religous vs. Spiritual..which are ya....do u got to church on sundays....what do u teach ur children....if they forced our language out of us
            05-19-2006, 02:26 PM
          • marichriaddi
            my cousin coyote, as told by dog
            by marichriaddi
            2nd place in tribal college journal writing contest. i'm so dang proud of myself. lol.

My Cousin Coyote, As Told By Dog

I have this cousin who is always up to no good. Nobody really likes his stink ***, but most tolerate him. Every Native on the rez knows him and runs...
            10-16-2007, 05:21 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
            Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
            by OLChemist
            *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
            06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X