Ben and Jen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ~*~ShanLyn~*~
    Its been two years, everyone misses you. RIP
    by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
    ~> Stephanie Kinghorn was born on September 11, 1987, in Amherstburg, Ontario, in Canada. Her parents split when she was a toddler, and she lived with her mother and two older sisters and saw her dad on weekends. Stephanie loved to eat --- Big Macs, entire blocks of cheese, ketchup straight from...
    01-22-2005, 01:44 AM
  • little wolf
    Jane Fonda gets............
    by little wolf
    I heard on the radio this morning that Jane Fonda got spit in the face!!! If I remember correctly ( I have CRS) she was at a book signing thingy and a man spit in her face. He was paying her back from 1972 (?) when she spit in the faces of the U.S. soldeirs somewhere. Don't know if the man that spit...
    04-21-2005, 10:36 AM
  • Paul G
    Pow Wow Poem
    by Paul G
    Posted by CherTribe

I recently attended a Pow Wow in Louisville, KY,
    as I watched the dancers
    the following poem began to form in my mind.
    I was inspired by three women dancers.
    The first was a jingle dress dancer
    who I only...
    11-28-2006, 03:58 PM
  • badmaninc
    Weird accidents!
    by badmaninc
    Did anybody catch those figure skaters the other day, where the guy tripped and the woman he was holding in the air did a face plant into the ice. It reminded me that sometimes weird accidents happen. One time I was helping at a Totem Pole raising at our Tribal school and I was holding the guide rope....
    10-28-2004, 01:06 AM
  • IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15
    Rudeness in America
    by IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15
    Im doing a project for speech class and its about how rudeness is becoming a major problem in todays society. But its a group project so Im focusing on rude children and how technology can lead children to be rude.

So what Im asking is can you give me examples and opinions on this topic....
    02-07-2008, 11:17 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X