Hello! Whatz up people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Whatz up people?

Hi! I dont really have atopic to talk about. Im just checking out different forums or chat rooms whatever these are called. haha.

Originally posted by jaye-dee View Post
    Hi! I dont really have atopic to talk about. Im just checking out different forums or chat rooms whatever these are called. haha.

okay so is this the no topic thread ?

Comment

no topic/off topic

I finely got another dryer yesterday an okay yeah i didn't know how spoiled i got having my own dryer until i had to load baskets/bags of wet clothes in my truck an take them for a ride

Comment

No Topic

Sitting in front of the tube watching "March madness", laptop on the couch,pepperoni pizza extra cheese on the right hand..........

chilaxin'

Comment

Hi!

Hi people! How's everybody's day? My day was long.

Comment

Hi! Great day, good weather, hot Pineapple Upside-down Cake & tall glass of cold milk. Yummy!

Comment

Thats cool! Its windy here ugh! I think it mite rain. I hope it does.

Comment

So is anyone coming to Albuquerque for THE GATHERING'S OF NATIONS POWWOW?

Comment

I've got a no topic to talk about.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

just dont mention Obama, religon, culture.. haha unless it has a good punch line to it
                    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

lol. ok! thanx 4 the tip.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                        Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                        by OLChemist
                        *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                        06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                      • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                        Books!
                        by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                        It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                        02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X