Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dancing with the stars

yeah its my new fav show! and i still got a pair jk

im glad they finally got rid of that tool denise richards. semi nice to look at but jeezus!

my fav dancer is the little johnson girl.

and if i could have a free pass id totally take cheryl burke! lol
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Da wife watches it regularly... I like to watch the women on occasion. I hear ya about Cheryl though!!! HOO BOY
    I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

This season, my favorite is Ty Murray.

I think Bruno & Len should be hosed down before they give out comments wow they get too out of hand sometimes.

Sure miss not seeing Helio, Jason Taylor, Christian De La Fuente & Warren Sapp Though!!

Comment

wow

Shawn Johnson !

Comment

i have a friend that watches it. I think she was cheering for little kim

Comment

yess shawn johnson cool moves man,

i already cant wait fo next week.

i think ty murray is having a PBR bull riding inviationial this wkend in Albs.. well be over there, me to check out the chicks and the gurl can watch dem cowboys
            thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

muh show is onn!!

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/pre...ing-stars.html
                New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

muh show is coming to a end suckers!!

well the little gurl ended up doing really well huh? i knew it all along! haha i will actually will be flipping between the show and the lakers game. the only thing that messed it up is the gurl only bought me one can of lemon iced tea for the shows.. i didnt say it but wheres the chips! the munchies lol yo woman get wih the program.

this is real, i just might be eating hot tortillas, potatos with spam, and crystal light during the game!! whoa man, well see

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                    by OLChemist
                    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                  • TigerEyes214
                    Neverending Game
                    by TigerEyes214
                    k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                    05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X