No announcement yet.

Has anyone tired the new E- cigarettes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tired the new E- cigarettes?

I was checking the information on the net about the E- cigs and was wondering if anyone here has tried them?
    Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Do they shock the sheit out of you if you puff on them?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

they like regular cigs except they have a refresh button on them lol
      thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

do you smoke e cigs after having cyber sex???
        Thankful for the blessing from the Creator in my life!!!!

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Comment

Originally posted by steelemagnolia63 View Post
          do you smoke e cigs after having cyber sex???
          U too????

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Fawn View Post
            I was checking the information on the net about the E- cigs and was wondering if anyone here has tried them?
            So you suck on your monitor and lite it up????
            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
            Till I Die!

Comment

lol.... I swear it just popped into my head....I wonder if they'd work after phone sex???

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Comment

id rather suck on my mouse.. lol
                thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

ok I am not touching that one... somethings should just be left alone....no matter how tempting they are...

Comment

haha i know huh, whos gonna b the daredevil that gets us thrown in the big kids room

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy View Post
                      id rather suck on my mouse.. lol

That just didnt Even sound right!

So I can be an online chain smoker?
                      I Wonder if they stimulate cancerous cells in your eyes!

Comment

smooes just went up $1.01 here today.. what an April fools joke on smokers

maybe it will be e-cigs for everyone....

Comment

They would come in handy on stressful work days :)

Comment

I can see the premise of the physical addiction cure

but umm................ *sneers*

^^^^ ECiggy SMoker

Im Scurred! *hides*
                            Last edited by Asmajol; 04-02-2009, 02:38 AM.

Comment

hmm not married? not surprised..

hey is that Dee Snyder from Twister Sister?

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X