Who's your team????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your team????????

Like I actually have a choice in this....... my man's team is the 49ers. .....and if I want cuddle time then I better act interested for the game.:Yell Oh well it never ends does it?

Raiders all tha way i dont care if they lost Im still part of tha raider nation ;) :p :D
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

PHX Cardinals, since from back in the day. And Jake Plummer, who needs him anyways, the guy always fumbles at the snap. If your team ever plays the Broncs check it out.
      "I Ahula Ula"
      Enjoying the ride.
      BETA SIGMA EPSILON

Comment

CUBS, baby, CUBS

You didn't say what sport! cha!!:D

Comment

team...

My school's mascot is the PANTHERS. Colors are maroon, silver, and black. We major in Basketball and volley ball... aye!! lol!! Our football team, I dunno... I haven't taken the time to watch them, but I think they've lost a few games already.

Comment

Green Bay!!!!!!!!! They stumbled a little at the start but they will recover....

Comment

Mostly just get into college football... which of course has to be the big UT!!! :blow:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! GO BIG ORANGE!!!
              Red Bear

"I can only show you the door, you have to open it."

Comment

:Mad I'm ANTI-DEADSKIN!!! I gotta work on my hex so they'll continue to lose!!

I enjoy watchin' football.....go GIANTS!
                *BE EASY*

Comment

AAWW WALLFLOWER, WHY DID YA HAVE TO GO HERE!!

LET'S GO CHARGER'S
                  LET'S GO!

CHARGER'S MAN.... WHO CARES IF THEY GOT SPANKED THIS LAST GAME... GOTTA KEEP THE FAITH!!
                  ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by buckskin pantyhose
                    :Mad I'm ANTI-DEADSKIN!!! I gotta work on my hex so they'll continue to lose!!

I enjoy watchin' football.....go GIANTS!

DIDN'T THE LOSE ON MONDAY??? I THINK THEY DID, IN O.T TO THE COWBOYS... *LMAO* :Chatter
                    ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by jingle genie
                      DIDN'T THE LOSE ON MONDAY??? I THINK THEY DID, IN O.T TO THE COWBOYS... *LMAO* :Chatter

YUUUUUUUUUUP! They sure did! That's aiight tho, they'll come back & stomp the SKINZ!
                      *BE EASY*

Comment

Hey genie

If it floats his boat and makes him happy then i'm happy. How cute sporting the visor at sycuan.:Angel:

Go Carson Chargers:blow:

Comment

PACKERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! GREEN AND GOLD BAAABY!!!!!!!!:D
                          I Was Indian Before Being Indian Was Cool!! There's Plenty Of Room For All God's Creatures. Right Next To The Mashed Potatoes!!

Comment

The New England Patriots are my team. But this year I'm also rooting for the Buffalo Bills. Or as we now know them, the Buffalo Patriots. They have all our good players!
                            "Guns don't kill people. I kill people."

Comment

The Bucheneers, Chiefs, ummm (going out on a limb) Dallas, Jets.....I love football!!! I have more but can't think right now....

But Most Of All......The one & only....

OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs

:rating10: :rating10: :rating10:

The fever is here!!! :2::rating10:
                              Last edited by hot nsn mama; 09-18-2003, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X