Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss_Nish
    replied
    Mah sister named our softball team.. "Tha Ladiez".. hahaha.. but I assume ya meant "professional sports." The hockey team I was rootin' for during the playoffs were the Ottawa Senators!

I don't watch.. baseball or basketball or football.. :o..so.. ya know.. can't answer.. I juss watch Hockey!! :Mad ;) :D

Leave a comment:

• hot nsn mama
    replied
    The Bucheneers, Chiefs, ummm (going out on a limb) Dallas, Jets.....I love football!!! I have more but can't think right now....

But Most Of All......The one & only....

OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs

:rating10: :rating10: :rating10:

The fever is here!!! :2::rating10:
    Last edited by hot nsn mama; 09-18-2003, 03:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Speedy™
    replied
    The New England Patriots are my team. But this year I'm also rooting for the Buffalo Bills. Or as we now know them, the Buffalo Patriots. They have all our good players!

Leave a comment:

• keeb_k
    replied
    PACKERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! GREEN AND GOLD BAAABY!!!!!!!!:D

Leave a comment:

• VIP4life
    replied
    Hey genie

If it floats his boat and makes him happy then i'm happy. How cute sporting the visor at sycuan.:Angel:

Go Carson Chargers:blow:

Leave a comment:

• buckskin pantyhose
    replied
    Originally posted by jingle genie
    DIDN'T THE LOSE ON MONDAY??? I THINK THEY DID, IN O.T TO THE COWBOYS... *LMAO* :Chatter

YUUUUUUUUUUP! They sure did! That's aiight tho, they'll come back & stomp the SKINZ!

Leave a comment:

• jingle genie
    replied
    Originally posted by buckskin pantyhose
    :Mad I'm ANTI-DEADSKIN!!! I gotta work on my hex so they'll continue to lose!!

I enjoy watchin' football.....go GIANTS!

DIDN'T THE LOSE ON MONDAY??? I THINK THEY DID, IN O.T TO THE COWBOYS... *LMAO* :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• jingle genie
    replied
    AAWW WALLFLOWER, WHY DID YA HAVE TO GO HERE!!

LET'S GO CHARGER'S
    LET'S GO!

CHARGER'S MAN.... WHO CARES IF THEY GOT SPANKED THIS LAST GAME... GOTTA KEEP THE FAITH!!

Leave a comment:

• buckskin pantyhose
    replied
    :Mad I'm ANTI-DEADSKIN!!! I gotta work on my hex so they'll continue to lose!!

I enjoy watchin' football.....go GIANTS!

Leave a comment:

• redbear
    replied
    Mostly just get into college football... which of course has to be the big UT!!! :blow:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! GO BIG ORANGE!!!

Leave a comment:

• enotah
    replied
    Green Bay!!!!!!!!! They stumbled a little at the start but they will recover....

Leave a comment:

• anishinaabe_babe
    replied
    team...

My school's mascot is the PANTHERS. Colors are maroon, silver, and black. We major in Basketball and volley ball... aye!! lol!! Our football team, I dunno... I haven't taken the time to watch them, but I think they've lost a few games already.

Leave a comment:

• Awful_Mnom_Woman
    Guest replied
    CUBS, baby, CUBS

You didn't say what sport! cha!!:D

Leave a comment:

• Tiyospaye Yazzie
    replied
    PHX Cardinals, since from back in the day. And Jake Plummer, who needs him anyways, the guy always fumbles at the snap. If your team ever plays the Broncs check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Crow_hunny_420
    replied
    Raiders all tha way i dont care if they lost Im still part of tha raider nation ;) :p :D

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X