Opinions on cars in high altitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on cars in high altitude

After being hit 2 weeks ago, my car is totalled out and i need to find another.

If all goes well i plan on moving into northwest in the not so distant future.(probably Montana)

I am thinkin i should get something with all wheel drive, for mountanous terrain and snowy conditions.

DOnt know much about cars. Had a honda element, and it was great for packing tons of supplies and hittin the road for trips.

Anyway, just figured since this is the only forum i frequent that maye some nice edumacated people might know of something they feel would be of quality especially in the conditions of the northwest.

Your 2 cents would be appreciated :)

(There is an elderly lady i know that is selling a kia optima with low milage, but its only 2 wheel drive and im thinkn it would not be good for the driving i hope to do, and Speed demon cars are out of the question cuz i got a lead foot)

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• StephanieWho
    Trying to make sense of a land area and it's usage
    by StephanieWho
    I live in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains, and spend about 6 days a week up there with my husband. (He trains squirrel dogs) Through the years we have found a major assortment of ground finds that show up after a good rain. I know we are live in Caddo territory, and have done some research,...
    03-14-2018, 09:24 PM
  • wyo_rose
    Article about Wind River Rez Crime
    by wyo_rose
    Here's a New York Times article about the crime rate on our rez. Not everything is 100% accurate, and things don't seem as bad as the article makes them out to be here.

Bad things do happen, as they do anywhere else...but where else could I live and not ever worry about locking my door?...
    02-03-2012, 06:13 PM
  • muskrat_skull
    Important new research on RA, thyroid, diabetes, heart, autoimmune disease
    by muskrat_skull
    Hi--
    I put this is in a new thread because I think it is very important to the health of everyone. For the past few years, the National Institute of Health has been very concerned about the rise in autoimmune problems--from diabetes, to all the autoimmune disease like RA, Sjogrens, lupus, ms,...
    02-10-2012, 03:22 PM
  • whitewave
    Documentary on Pine Ridge?
    by whitewave
    I am studying to be a preschool teacher majoring in Early Childhood Education with a minor in Race Relations. I noticed in all 3 of my diversity classes they seemed to cover just about every race problem in America EXCEPT Native Americans. I only remember one tiny chapter in one book that said anything...
    06-20-2007, 03:02 PM
  • fri_bread_addict
    Great opportunity for NDN film students or film makers
    by fri_bread_addict
    Hi Everyone,

I picked up a new client that is starting a service that offers movies over the internet to users who pay a monthly membership fee. The owners name is Glen and he's a really nice guy. I suggested the idea of having a Native American category if we had enough people submit...
    10-13-2004, 02:13 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X