Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackbear! Love your new avatar!

CUTE!:D

Yup... your right . It really is a cute one! Made me smile... thanks!
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

I love it too.. and her old one was just as good!
      "come on dale". J.J..

Comment

I can't take it.....the suspsense is killing me! What is it? what is it?
        *BE EASY*

Comment

<---- ta dah!

Why thanks! I've had it a few weeks now... It's one of the three I keep on file cause they are cute and they move LOL. but one of them is too big to use here (sigh).
          Attached Files
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

aww blackbear that's a cute picture of you.
            "They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them"

"i'm beautiful no matter what they say words can't bring me down"

"Cry a river, build a bridge,and get OVER IT"

Comment

Hey Blackbear, wonderful pic of you!
              Really nice.
              :D
              Join my FB page:
              https://www.facebook.com/#!/NatamBeadwork

Live each and every day of your life as though it would be your last!

Comment

Black bear - you are stunning in that pic!

I've taken the liberty of re-sizing it for you to use as an av if that is your wish - I had to crop a lil off the fireplace!

Comment

Thanks for the compliments... it was'nt the pic I intended to post though..I thought I was posting the pic of the bear with the honeypot with the bees that buzz around. Sheesh that pic is 6 years old and several pounds ago... my first year here in alaska... they had one of those stovepipe type fireplaces.

(edited cause originally I thought it said you look stunning in that hat LOL)
                  Last edited by Blackbear; 10-15-2003, 09:33 PM.
                  Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Is the other pic an animated gif - cause I can re-size it for you. I have the technology!:D

Comment

man I hope I clicked the right one this time... If this is the right one, I'll leave the post up..if not I'll have to relook.... I LOVE this one I was using as an avatar at t.com...I'm not sure how it would look as small as our avatars have to be on here...but if you can do it...I would most definitly appreciate it!! I can resize pics like no one's buissness but have'nt figured out how to do a gif file yet.
                      Attached Files

Comment

YEP that's the one!!! I think it looks just like me too!! ROFL

Comment

Awwwwwwww O love that one too .
                          Can ya find me a cute little turtle hu hu pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.
                          Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                          Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfTears
                            Awwwwwwww O love that one too .
                            Can ya find me a cute little turtle hu hu pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.
                            here you go... and I found him at this place
                            http://www.animationfactory.com/free...s_page_af.html
                            Attached Files

Comment

:D :D I love himmmmmmmm thanks
                              Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                              Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • TigerEyes214
                                Neverending Game
                                by TigerEyes214
                                k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                                05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X