Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearberry ?

Hi all,
    I went out plant shopping today, and came across a Bearberry bush, and got so excited about it, I HAD to get it. I know it has many different uses, but, I am unfamiliar with alot of them. I know you can use the leaves in a tobacco blend, and it got me to wondering.... what do you use bearberry for?
    Walk softly, leave nothing but footprints....

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• **jdazmum**
    Anthrax
    by **jdazmum**
    Does anyone have had the anthrax vaccination? I would like to know who or how many of whom got it have had severe or mild side effects. I am one of the thousands military and federal employees who got it and got side effects. Believe it or not, I never had eczema, now I have and get steriod medications...
    07-26-2004, 01:11 AM
  • xTekno
    How Do You Get Rid of a Hickey?
    by xTekno
    Question: How Do You Get Rid of a Hickey? -Tommy, Shiprock

What happened? Got carried away at song and dance? Got wild at Ace’s Wild? Got “turned around” at the Turn Around? Hickey’s so to say are tricky and everyone’s got a remedy. If you have a significant other who...
    07-23-2004, 09:27 PM
  • hoov4450
    rotten hawk foot
    by hoov4450
    my brother gave me a hawk foot, and i've put it in the freezer too stop the rot. the foot looks okay for the most part, but it stinks like hell. I wanted to freeze it befor i cleaned it and put it in borax. my mother and i think its a lost cause, but my brother wants me too try. so does anyone have...
    03-26-2004, 10:30 AM
  • Suzizila
    sewing with real sinew
    by Suzizila
    Hello all of you crafty people......I'm back, after not posting for a long while. Just last week, I went to a store on the east side of Cincinnati, where there were all sorts of traditional supplies.....one being real sinew. I had never tried using real sinew & thought I would give it a try. Has...
    07-21-2011, 03:28 PM
  • Heinz57
    Sasser
    by Heinz57
    Has anyone other than myself caught this virus? Damn it's pissing me off!!!
    05-03-2004, 10:58 AM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X