• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Who's going to see it?

Looks pretty good!

Here's the latest trailer.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4BDVbxop-eo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4BDVbxop-eo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Paul G; 04-17-2009, 08:52 PM.
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

i dont know Paul ,the vido clip is of how to pick up a chick by grabing at body part.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

i would like to see the film at the movie house just need some one to ask lol
      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

Me! I'm going! I saw that trailer this morning, and it looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
          i dont know Paul ,the vido clip is of how to pick up a chick by grabing at body part.
          Fixed the link!
          New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

I cant wait to see!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
              Fixed the link!

Don't fix it!!!!

I want yo pick up a chick by a body part.....

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
                Fixed the link!

Never mind. The wifey says I have to go stand in the corner facing the wall.

Comment

This one looks really good - guess I'll have to start saving my pennies. There are a pile of awesome-looking movies due out this summer.

Comment

It looks great! Can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthofAda View Post
                      This one looks really good - guess I'll have to start saving my pennies. There are a pile of awesome-looking movies due out this summer.

Once you are in can yah get the emergency exit door for me to sneek in?

Comment

Originally posted by Asmajol View Post
                        Once you are in can yah get the emergency exit door for me to sneek in?
                        Will do! I'll also arrange a "diversion" to get the ushers to look the other way..

Comment

only movie I am looking forward to is Transformers 2.......getting tired of Harry Potter....anyway, hope y'all enjoy!!!!
                          sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                            Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                            by OLChemist
                            *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                            06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                          • NahimanaSung
                            Hosting young girl in rez
                            by NahimanaSung
                            Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                            03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X