Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kind of clothing do you like the most???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kind of clothing do you like the most???

JUST WONDERING ON THE KIND OF GEAR EVERYONE LIKES TO WEAR CAUSE I LOVE AERO AND ADIDAS THATS A HAVE TO HAVE!!!!:p BUT TRY NOT TO STEAL ANYONES STYLE!!! J/K
    ~*~UR ONE AND ONLY TRICKY~*~ ARE YOU STILL HATIN ON MY GAME~*~

I am a bold an crazy type of person . I wear traditional clothing made in the style of our tribe an jeans (when mom isnt coming up)
    Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
    Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

i like to wear stuff from the Gap and old navy, they fit the best and I like their style. as for sports type of stuff, i prefer adidas everything.
      Life's Short, Powwow Hard

Comment

iunno... clothes that um... i wear... yeah i'm tired and cant think :p

Comment

Levis low rise jeans and whatever kind of shirt I think is cute and comfy, (of course I sometimes have to pick cute over comfy;) ) I also like low rise denium skirts and short shirts...sometimes I like the "hoochy mama" look..and I'm a shoe freak, most of my shoes are heels of some sort, but I can't even go shoe shopping anymore cuz everything I see I allready have something similar
          sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

ok i can think a lil bit now... i luv shoes!!! shoes shoes shoes... and tight pants if i wear pants :p i like to wear skirts and dresses... ummm short skirts... dang soundin all hoochie like eyes but i'm not!! :p jk sis but yeah.. i like cute shirts i dont think i own that many tshirts... except like my house cleaning clothes and pajamas... my powwow clothes tho i have to have at least one sweater and a big ol baggy pair of pants cuz when i'm done dancin late i usually feel like just sloppin around :p and i hafta have a pair of white shoes... like all white... yeah... then my millions of obscenely high heels "chink shoes" aye yeah anyways thats what i like to wear... oooh and lots and lots of pink... i have a ton of pink and white clothes :)

Comment

Originally posted by LilMissDopey
              ok i can think a lil bit now... i luv shoes!!! shoes shoes shoes... and tight pants if i wear pants :p i like to wear skirts and dresses... ummm short skirts... dang soundin all hoochie like eyes but i'm not!! :p jk sis but yeah.. i like cute shirts i dont think i own that many tshirts... except like my house cleaning clothes and pajamas... my powwow clothes tho i have to have at least one sweater and a big ol baggy pair of pants cuz when i'm done dancin late i usually feel like just sloppin around :p and i hafta have a pair of white shoes... like all white... yeah... then my millions of obscenely high heels "chink shoes" aye yeah anyways thats what i like to wear... oooh and lots and lots of pink... i have a ton of pink and white clothes :)
              lol. Hey Sis, You are soundin' hoochie like me cuz I have a ton of pink and white clothes too, they are my fav's, so sis, are you the one who runs off with my pink shirts all the time??? cuz noone around here ever does it....:p
              sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

Comment

hoochies....

:34: i wonder how moms is gonna feel bout her daughters dressin like a coupla hoochies??? but then what kinda weirdo family are we anyways??? if i'm uncle's niece sis cuz i want his bro and youre moms sis too??? hey and you were tryns get at uncle too that one day! *gags* :Tongue

Comment

Re: hoochies....

:34: i wonder how moms is gonna feel bout her daughters dressin like a coupla hoochies??? but then what kinda weirdo family are we anyways??? if i'm uncle's niece sis cuz i want his bro and youre moms sis too??? hey and you were tryns get at uncle too that one day! *gags* :Tongue
                  I think mom likes the way we dress, after all, who taught us????
                  as far as uncle goes, ummm...I was just tryin' to keep in all in the family...:p talk about disfunction!:devil

Comment

:rofl2: like i'm not in luv wif uncle :Tongue

Comment

eh basically polo, hurley, lee dungarees and hollister. Shoes mostly nike some kswiss once in a while.
                      There should be a law against stupid people being able to breed!

Comment

:rofl2: like i'm not in luv wif uncle :Tongue
                        :stooges:

hey, do you want everyone to know what kind of family we are...:Quiet
                        Last edited by eyesrbrown4areason; 09-19-2003, 01:47 AM.

Comment

:rofl2:

Comment

:lol2:
                            Last edited by eyesrbrown4areason; 09-19-2003, 09:19 AM.

Comment

gap, baby phat, old navy, hurley and i wish i had some prada and gucci
                              WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                              Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X