Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kind of clothing do you like the most???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey what can I say I'm a 40 year old hippy...I prefer tye-dyed t's, levis with my fave pair of sandels...:Rainbow
    I am only a mixed up purebreed mutt....1/8 Cherokee, 1 drop Shoshone, 1/16 German, 1/16 Irish, a handfull of unknown, and a few parts Hillbilly, mix and shake well...

Comment

do you still make your own tye-dyes?
      WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
      Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Nope haven't done that in years. My neice usually makes them for me. Not to mention that u can get them at Wal Mart for 5 bucks. I went in a few weeks ago and they had them marked down to a dolla, I bought 10...:D Cant beat that...
        I am only a mixed up purebreed mutt....1/8 Cherokee, 1 drop Shoshone, 1/16 German, 1/16 Irish, a handfull of unknown, and a few parts Hillbilly, mix and shake well...

Comment

Levis and T shirts

I like Native Threads shirts.

Comment

I like jeans and noce shirts but I am usually in riding breeches and t-shirts and a helmet...and black gloves..and field boots...
            believe in yourself

Comment

Fubu RED, Polo, Mudd, LEI, Baby Phat, jordans, lugz, kswiss, adidas Superstarz, jus to name a few ;)
              *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Whatever is a good deal at Wal Mart (for me there is no shopping life outside those walls).
                It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Re: Style

I'm into Campus Crew, American Eagle, GAP, POLO, Ambercrombie & Fitch (the clothes are awesome and comfy) For the sport look I wear Nike, Columbia, kswiss, and I buy my shoes from ALDO stores.....Well, that's it for now. Sober'n OUT!
                  "Remember your history. To forget is to not belong".

"None will improve your lot If you yourself do not."

Comment

The only piece of clothing I care about is my Nike sports bra. Nothing like feeling secure when the going gets tough huh??:p :Chatter

Comment

clothing

I like is the ones I rip of my Toby and are all over the floor.
                      Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Originally posted by JiNgLe_MaMa
                        The only piece of clothing I care about is my Nike sports bra. Nothing like feeling secure when the going gets tough huh??:p :Chatter

:rofl2:

ummm okay which going gets tough are ya referring too Jingle_mama lol....

:p

Comment

I gotta love mah "eye candy" and "rave" clothes!!!

*LMAO*

hahahahaha

naahhh jk thats my other wardrobe lol...

SHOES MAN.. I LOVE SHOES... ask Jingle_Mama lol... hahaha I seriously do yo!! My man this past weekend was like "you're doing really well on not buying any shoes, i haven't seen any new shoes around for a while" LOL...

:Naughty :Tongue :secrets: but what does he know?? LOL.. i've bought like 3 more pairs just recently!!! HAHAHAHA

:rofl2:

Comment

I'll wear whateva isn't too tight but isn't too baggy either. Folks say I have a girly look... .. but I dress however I'm feeling. Sometimes.. I like to get all hooched up with my black pants and nice "girly" shirt. Or I go casual in my Mickey & Minnie mouse Tee w/ Champion or Adidas track pants!! Then are the days when.. I juss wear layer over layer.. lol... as mah sis would say... the "rezzed out" look.

I got a ton of jeans... but I wear only 2-3 of them. Brands... hmm.. I got Levis, Blue Notes & Silver. I love my blue notes from Thirfty's they're really cumfy to wear!!

I've arranged my clothes like this... "Goin' out clothes", "Slobby clothes", "Sporty Clothes", "Relaxing Clothes", and my collection of sweaters. I don't like wearing the same outfit more than like 2 times in one month. I've been goin' to school for 5 weeks.. and I still haven't worn the same outfit twice. :Chatter :Chatter I also colour coordinated my closet... beiges to blues.. eee.. lol.. jks.. Mostly blue, beige and pink in my closet anywayz. My momma keeps buggin' me to give sum of my clothes away!!! Nuh huh.. I can't.. I juss can't.
                            ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

red garter belt, sheer red stockings, red silk spike heels and nothing else....:3:
                              believe in yourself

Comment

People say I have a dynamic sense of style. I can be punk one day, urban and hip the next and chic and classy on another day.

My obession is running shoes. I rarely wear heels cuz I am so tall and hate towering over people (including doots). I have LITERALLY every color of running shoe imagineable. Just ask The Rat ;)

I rarely buy name brand chit. I am the type to cut off the foot to a pair of sport socks and wear them as arm bands. I ain't tryna waste money on Gucci and Prada when I tear it up anyhow
                                Got percap?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X