Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kind of clothing do you like the most???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bushy_braids
    replied
    someone deleted my post!!! dern censorship!

yeah u can always find some funky fresh gear in hot topic and the accessories are phat!

and like what jibbs said... there's nuttin' better than personalizing ur own clothing insteada goin' out and droppin' "loot cakes" on some gear that everyone else & they momma has too.. besides it adds the touch of creativity, and personal flava and reflects ur steez mo betta

Leave a comment:

• Jibby™
    replied
    Re: clothes!!

Originally posted by lakotajingledancer

i shop @ hot topic (its like a goth/punk store)4 those of u who
    Yeah maaaaan, hot topic is fresh. The first time I went there was when I went to DC. I live in Canada and our goth/punk stores cost an arm and a leg. I bought nuff chit from there!!

Emmy got herself a big azz Care Bear too. Tried frontin like she was buying it for some kid she knows

Leave a comment:

• Homa Chic
    replied
    wide variety

I can dress girlie...not into the preppy look like gap or whatever. cute pants and some fine shoes (5'6 so like to stretch myself a little)
    eckored and some cutsie lil shirts
    REZ DOG and track pants and addidas now that I am injured.:wounded1: :wounded1: :wounded1: :wounded1: :wounded1: :wounded1: :wounded1: :wounded1:

for those of you going to kinder ^ me

Leave a comment:

• MAROONDANCER
    replied
    pards:

usually , blue jeans, funny shirt's , ones that say stuff like , when the chips are down the bufflo is empty, ..... chuck tailors ( you grass dancers know what I'm talking about) .................................................. ...oh yeah and none can for get the pocket protecter( so what i'm a dork)

Rob

Leave a comment:

• qcharley
    replied
    it's all Enyce, Mitchell & Ness, and Timberland for me! *POPPIN TAGS*

Leave a comment:

• lakotajingledancer
    replied
    clothes!!

i love all my clothes.
    i shop @ hot topic (its like a goth/punk store)4 those of u who dont have 1 around.
    i love kikwear & jinco.:Chatter

Leave a comment:

• Pony
    replied
    I LOOOVE Field boots and paddock boots and hiking boots

Leave a comment:

• Jibby™
    replied
    People say I have a dynamic sense of style. I can be punk one day, urban and hip the next and chic and classy on another day.

My obession is running shoes. I rarely wear heels cuz I am so tall and hate towering over people (including doots). I have LITERALLY every color of running shoe imagineable. Just ask The Rat ;)

I rarely buy name brand chit. I am the type to cut off the foot to a pair of sport socks and wear them as arm bands. I ain't tryna waste money on Gucci and Prada when I tear it up anyhow

Leave a comment:

• Pony
    replied
    red garter belt, sheer red stockings, red silk spike heels and nothing else....:3:

Leave a comment:

• Miss_Nish
    replied
    I'll wear whateva isn't too tight but isn't too baggy either. Folks say I have a girly look... .. but I dress however I'm feeling. Sometimes.. I like to get all hooched up with my black pants and nice "girly" shirt. Or I go casual in my Mickey & Minnie mouse Tee w/ Champion or Adidas track pants!! Then are the days when.. I juss wear layer over layer.. lol... as mah sis would say... the "rezzed out" look.

I got a ton of jeans... but I wear only 2-3 of them. Brands... hmm.. I got Levis, Blue Notes & Silver. I love my blue notes from Thirfty's they're really cumfy to wear!!

I've arranged my clothes like this... "Goin' out clothes", "Slobby clothes", "Sporty Clothes", "Relaxing Clothes", and my collection of sweaters. I don't like wearing the same outfit more than like 2 times in one month. I've been goin' to school for 5 weeks.. and I still haven't worn the same outfit twice. :Chatter :Chatter I also colour coordinated my closet... beiges to blues.. eee.. lol.. jks.. Mostly blue, beige and pink in my closet anywayz. My momma keeps buggin' me to give sum of my clothes away!!! Nuh huh.. I can't.. I juss can't.

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    I gotta love mah "eye candy" and "rave" clothes!!!

*LMAO*

hahahahaha

naahhh jk thats my other wardrobe lol...

SHOES MAN.. I LOVE SHOES... ask Jingle_Mama lol... hahaha I seriously do yo!! My man this past weekend was like "you're doing really well on not buying any shoes, i haven't seen any new shoes around for a while" LOL...

:Naughty :Tongue :secrets: but what does he know?? LOL.. i've bought like 3 more pairs just recently!!! HAHAHAHA

:rofl2:

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    Originally posted by JiNgLe_MaMa
    The only piece of clothing I care about is my Nike sports bra. Nothing like feeling secure when the going gets tough huh??:p :Chatter

:rofl2:

ummm okay which going gets tough are ya referring too Jingle_mama lol....

:p

Leave a comment:

• theepowwowchic49
    replied
    clothing

I like is the ones I rip of my Toby and are all over the floor.

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    The only piece of clothing I care about is my Nike sports bra. Nothing like feeling secure when the going gets tough huh??:p :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• Gitchie_Cheechoo
    replied
    Re: Style

I'm into Campus Crew, American Eagle, GAP, POLO, Ambercrombie & Fitch (the clothes are awesome and comfy) For the sport look I wear Nike, Columbia, kswiss, and I buy my shoes from ALDO stores.....Well, that's it for now. Sober'n OUT!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X