Mothers day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothers day!

MOTHERS DAY is almost upon us. so, what are you going to do for your mom?
    HAVE FLOWERS DELIVERED!
    5.00%
    TAKE HER A BOQUET OF FLOWERS!
    10.00%
    GO OVER FOR A VISIT!
    15.00%
    GIVE HER A GIFT!
    20.00%
    SEND HER A CARD IN THE MAIL!
    30.00%
    TAKE HER OUT TO EAT!
    20.00%
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Nothing. My Mom has been dead for since April 26, 1995.
    sigpic
    R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
      Mine too, in '99. But I've been making a pilgrimage to the bay area every year since then during Mother's Day weekend to just relax, walk in the redwoods and watch the sun set on the west coastline.

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
        aw, im sorry NDNSOLDIERBOY....when posted this thread i kind of thought there would be someone whos mom had passed. is there any female in your life that has treated you like a son?
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
          Mine too, in '99. But I've been making a pilgrimage to the bay area every year since then during Mother's Day weekend to just relax, walk in the redwoods and watch the sun set on the west coastline.
          that sounds great TECHNO....i love the redwoods and i miss being among them.

(tender warm hugs from my heart to both TECHNO & NSB.)
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
            aw, im sorry NDNSOLDIERBOY....when posted this thread i kind of thought there would be someone whos mom had passed. is there any female in your life that has treated you like a son?

No one else who treated me like a Son...all my Aunts are too busy doing there own thing. It doesn't matter anymore anyway. I don't get to visit my Mom's grave much due to being in the military either deploying, or being on the other side of the States and being extremely busy in the global war on terror.
            sigpic
            R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
              MOTHERS DAY is almost upon us. so, what are you going to do for your mom?
              . . . i might be in Fort Duchesne that wkend for the northern ute BearDance . . . if not ill be at my mom's house with my kids and lil sister. we've already picked out some lil gifts for her

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

Lost my lil mama july 9th 1996. But I will still remember her , and talk to my children about how much of a awesome mom she was and all around great lady.

As for step mom I will prolly give her something she can put in her garden, and always I will pick out my husbands gift to his mother lol.
                I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

I lost my mom in 1980. I still miss her. I live too far away to visit her grave.

We can't afford to do much for Mother's Day, but one year my children wrote me "Thank you" letters. They were hilarious! I still have them.

Comment

I cherish the simple gifts the most, I hold those close to my heart. ONe yr my kids gave me lil flowers and in the flowers we lil plant decoration, the kind you stick in the dirt. I still have those, now i killd the flowers long ago lol. But still have the lil deorations. I also will have the kids make their gramma something. And one of my sons lil friends I will make sure he is here to make something for his mama.

Comment

I'm going to place flowers on my mothers grave for the first time, she passed away Apr 3rd.
                      sigpic

Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
                      [email protected]

Comment

JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.
                        Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 04-29-2009, 01:58 AM. Reason: cos i dont know what im doing....*laughing*
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

I will have to finish getting my Car repaired, then decide what I can afford.
                          "Don't trust anyone who isn't angry."
                          - John Trudell

"Don't trust anyone who isn't hungry."
                          - Me

Comment

As a mom i really never need money spent, just being with them, my kids are little so I get the hand made things and then their daddy and them do take me to BBQ but I hold their lil gifts closer to my heart. So Id say to any body whos low on $$ any thing for mom would be nice and may take little to no money.

Comment

My heartfelt condolences for all of you that no longer have your Mothers.

I'm fortunate and very thankful to have my mother still with us, she's in her 80s and still is active with her gardening and sewing. Our family knows that we are lucky that she is still with us and we cherish all the things she sews for our families. I'm beading her a barrette with 'Mom' on it and strawberries, also the strawberry flowers. I'm still working on it and I know I'll have it done before her big day.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• SecuLife
                                About SecuLife
                                by SecuLife
                                Protection and Peace of Mind SecuLife® is one of the leading providers of GPS products and services dedicated to helping protect people and their valuables.

We develop innovative products that help people live safely and independently.

The well-being of seniors, persons with...
                                Today, 04:19 PM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X