Most Embarrasing Moments....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Embarrasing Moments....

Alright, has anyone ever embarrased themselves but no one was around to witness your shame?? LOL!! The other day I was walking off my porch and I was trying to text someone back, I was doing okay walking in my 4 inch heels. I stepped off the last step and took about 2-3 steps and just fell. I didn't trip over anything, I just fell to my knees. I was like, "Oh my God, I didn't just do that!!" I stood up and started dusting off my pants. Looked around to see if anyone had seen my biff. I didn't see anyone so I walked away like it never happend.

Anyone else have any embarrasing moments to share??

At 42, I have been through a lot, and jus' can't be embarassed anymores....lol

Comment

ha ha ha one tyme me and my bro were walkin out tha house to tha truck right i forgot whut we were lookin at but i didnt see this one lil dip in tha lawn prurely biffed it right thurr i was all laffin my bro turned round saw me and grabbed me stood me up it was hilarous :rofl2: :rofl2: really tryna dust me off i jus stood there laffin :Chatter :Chatter
      *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

I'm so damn clumby, I'm pretty much used to tripping, falling, etc. *L*

But this beats them all...

Picture this, I was about 15 years old...in highschool.
        The seniors were putting on a school production on our school stage.
        My class happened to be the 2nd row, The first row was 'Reserved' because in part of the play there is a wedding act, and they use the front row for the cast to play their roles there.
        So, a school full of students, teachers, etc.
        The wedding scene comes about, I must have been right into this play.
        The Bride is about to comes down the aisle, the actors are in the front row waiting for the bride, the minister was standing at the front...and once the music starts....He announces "ALLLLL Rise!"
        So, the whole cast and ME stood up!!! The rest of the school stayed sitting. I think to help me out, my friend who was playing the Minister told 'everyone' to all-rise. After the odd chuckles and jokes, it was over with. But, I was still very embarrassed.

The life of Linds!

Comment

OK I was going to this party and when we pulled up I opened my door to jump out and I just fell out flat on my face! :Blush The embarassing part was that everyone was standing in the front yard so they all saw it. :lol2:
          Last edited by ~+~Heya~+~; 09-19-2003, 12:14 PM.

Comment

another moment...

Alright, this other time I was walking out of Target and I had just bought a new cd. I wasn't sure what songs were on it, cuz I just grabbed one. After we paid for all of our items we walked out of the store and I was walking on the curb, following the yellow lines, reading what songs were on the cd. I looked up and at that exact moment I walked into one of those *No Parking* signs. I wore my glasses that day and after I walked into that pole they were knocked to the side of my face. Some woman was walking behind me and when she seen me do that, she just busted out laughing. I didn't know what to do. I must have seen birdies or something cuz I just stood there not knowing whether to cry or laugh. It hurt tho. I had a big bump on my forhead for the rest of the day. Now that's embarrasing... Plus there was the parking lot and cars driving by. I wonder how many people seen me do that... ????

Comment

Ok another time, me and my squeeze went to play pool.
              This pool hall is big with about 50 tables.
              It was a quiet Wednesday night, we were coming back from a cocktail party for work.
              I was all dressed up...

So, after a few jugs of beer...a lady has to go the to powder room! LOL

There was only us and this other couple on the other side of the pool hall playing a game.

I was walking to the washroom. This guy was lining up for his shot, and as soon as I was in front of their table I fell...and I fell hard. So much for nice shoes and dress on, the knee and my nylons got quite the rug burn. To top it off, the dude screws up his shot and I stood up and said "Oh, Sorry!"

All in all, I know I'm clumbsy! :S

Comment

I'll tell on my sister (shhh :Quiet ) She came out of the washroom at our tribal office, and she was wearing a dress, she didn't pull her dress all the way down in the back before walking out of the washroom. The back of her dress was still pulled up and she walked from the washroom to her office like that, finally noticing it at her desk, she said she looked around and no one was around to see all of her business! So I learn my lesson from her and always check myself when wearing a dress or skirt.

Comment

wasn't there already a thread like this!?

oh goodness.. i've told on myself too many times in other embarassing threads... but anyways... here it goes again.
                  we went to the grocery to get dinner and i needed some "feminine products" so my dad was standing in line and was tryin' to yell @ me to "come on!"... so i walk by and threw my stuff in the basket and stormed off all moody.
                  couple mins later my dad busted out laughin' hollerin' my name through the store-embarassing me, so i storm back and come to find out him & the man in front of him were laughin' their @sses off... i was clueless as to why they were bustin' out so hard... but mann, come to find out i had ended up throwin' my "products" in HIS basket instead of my dads!!!
                  talk about embarrasing man, i had to run off in shame and laugh @ myself for puttin' my "products" in some random dude's cart!
                  "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kakeeya
                    I'll tell on my sister (shhh :Quiet ) She came out of the washroom at our tribal office, and she was wearing a dress, she didn't pull her dress all the way down in the back before walking out of the washroom. The back of her dress was still pulled up and she walked from the washroom to her office like that, finally noticing it at her desk, she said she looked around and no one was around to see all of her business! So I learn my lesson from her and always check myself when wearing a dress or skirt.
                    I did that on purpose once, strolled around office....

cha! jus' kiddin'....why resort to cheap trix when bending over will do just as well...:Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
                      I did that on purpose once, strolled around office....

cha! jus' kiddin'....why resort to cheap trix when bending over will do just as well...:Chatter
                      Too funny!! :Eyepopper
                      Bushy Braids gets a 10 in my score tablet, that's hilarious! :rating10: :rofl2:

Comment

think I posted this already somewhere here before unless was a dejavu. anyway when my 16 yr old daughter was just 2 her daddy and I were looking around in a store that sells lumber and builder home stuff. In one area they had a bathroom display with sink, countertop and toiled, even the lighting. It all looked so pretty!!! So she decided she had to go to the bathroom and she obviously helped herself onto the display toilet seat. Her daddy came to me and said where is she??? I said I thought she was with you. He looked for her and saw her sitting on the display toilet with her lil pants down. Omg! I said "well go get her" *L*. I walked out of the store. He came out with her and he said sure 'nuff she went meezie in there. *err* LOL.

Comment

Re: wasn't there already a thread like this!?

Originally posted by bushy_braids
                          oh goodness.. i've told on myself too many times in other embarassing threads... but anyways... here it goes again.
                          we went to the grocery to get dinner and i needed some "feminine products" so my dad was standing in line and was tryin' to yell @ me to "come on!"... so i walk by and threw my stuff in the basket and stormed off all moody.
                          couple mins later my dad busted out laughin' hollerin' my name through the store-embarassing me, so i storm back and come to find out him & the man in front of him were laughin' their @sses off... i was clueless as to why they were bustin' out so hard... but mann, come to find out i had ended up throwin' my "products" in HIS basket instead of my dads!!!
                          talk about embarrasing man, i had to run off in shame and laugh @ myself for puttin' my "products" in some random dude's cart!

hahahahaha thats the best!! hahahaha...man my lil story don't seem so bad..but newayz...i wuz home alone...n at the time only had 1 dog...so he wuz out messin round...for some reason i had to get out there siouxpurr quick...so i figured i'd jus jump on da couch instead of goin around it to get to the door...so i jump up...lost my footin n landed flat on my face...lol...on a hard wood floor no less...i musta stayed there for a good 5 minutes jus laughin my *** off...
                          "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

OMG Ojibwe_Jingle that is tooo funny! :rofl2::rofl2: Kids do the craziest stuff! :D

Comment

Originally posted by ojibway_jingle
                              think I posted this already somewhere here before unless was a dejavu. anyway when my 16 yr old daughter was just 2 her daddy and I were looking around in a store that sells lumber and builder home stuff. In one area they had a bathroom display with sink, countertop and toiled, even the lighting. It all looked so pretty!!! So she decided she had to go to the bathroom and she obviously helped herself onto the display toilet seat. Her daddy came to me and said where is she??? I said I thought she was with you. He looked for her and saw her sitting on the display toilet with her lil pants down. Omg! I said "well go get her" *L*. I walked out of the store. He came out with her and he said sure 'nuff she went meezie in there. *err* LOL.
                              Sounds like a clip they did on the JackAZZ movie, maybe your baby gave them ideas? Hmmmm

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X